Her feelings when she gives you her #

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a ? We all know getting her # is the whole purpose of talking to her, but what is she feeling when she give it to you. Is it a, "At least he tried." feeling or a, "I feel sorry for him." and give you her number. Is it a, "I really like him please call." What goes threw a women head when she gives out her #.

Coupe De Grace

Reaction score
hrmmz not sure im guessing they have an intrest depending on how you got to know them and how long you've talked to them or got to know them for and plus how good you gamed them. Obviously they would have a intrest no matter what if they give you their real number.. they have an intrest but iguess in terms of being friend or someone they'd date is determiend how you performed not to sure good question though

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she just gave it to you to get rid of you..
I recently gave a guy my CELL phone number only because he would not STOP following and talking to me. He's been calling me, I have not answered.
The great thing about giving your cell phone, you can always just shut it off and I don't have an answering machine, therefore he can't leave me ANY message..

it all depends on the girl..maybe she liked you. did she answer the phone when you called?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
I got a ? We all know getting her # is the whole purpose of talking to her, but what is she feeling when she give it to you. Is it a, "At least he tried." feeling or a, "I feel sorry for him." and give you her number. Is it a, "I really like him please call." What goes threw a women head when she gives out her #.
Call her up and ask.

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
Hi Dearl,

It all depends. I say this because there are two factors involved in every number-close.

Factor 1 is the Girl.

Factor 2 is how well you gamed her.

You could game a girl to perfection, but maybe she just isn't in the dating mood, so she doesn't call you back.

Maybe the girl is open to dating, but you didn't game her all that well.

There is a big list of things that can go wrong with getting a good, solid number-close. But the best way to know what a girl is thinking is to PAY ATTENTION to her.

Understand that women will let you know how you're doing based on their body language. If their body language is good, you can be pretty certain the number is of quality.

If their body language is bad, it's either a fake number or she won't be answering your calls.

But also take into consideration these factors:

With Caller ID, lots of women won't pick up numbers they don't recognise.

You have to make sure you call while you're still fresh in the woman's mind. Waiting 2-3 days is not a good idea in my opinion, because it gives her a chance to forget about you.

So long answer made short: Pay attention to her body language, and that will let you know if she really likes you, or she's giving you a number to just "go away."

Hope that helps.

Thundercat

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she feels when she gives you her number. You will find out later when you call her.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I think I got sent off DJ's. I was busy the first 2 weeks and didn't call her. (Roamin charges is a *****.) So I called her today and I got the "Message LB" bull****! I was ****in pissed cause I really wanted to **** this girl. I don't no what that deal was because me and her is pretty cool on that relationship level and maybe her phone really is turned off....I don't no but I'm ****in pissed I think I got sent!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
Since when do her feelings matter?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try calling her again in a couple days. If she doesn't return your call then forget about her.