Her Ex is stalkin me hardcore

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh

I'm seeing a girl, nothing exclusive...but her ex is stalking me and hanging out at the end of the block...threatening me and what not.

Hes a speed freak, 2 stints in the pen...kinda worried bout it.

I'm a concealed carrier and have a .45 in the car...just curious if I should get the cops involved or wait till he actually does something...

He is nuts, jumped on her car the other day while she was driving...

yah

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, what a chump. My advice is to definitely call the cops instead of trying to take the law into your own hands. Because you will be sitting in jail right next to him if you do.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to ask yourself this question: Is this b1tch even worth it? if you were dating other women as well the natural logic would dictate your thinking: why am i sticking my neck out for her when i have 2 other ones with no crazy ex-boyfriends lurking around.

Moofahsa said:
I'm a concealed carrier and have a .45 in the car...just curious if I should get the cops involved or wait till he actually does something...

He is nuts, jumped on her car the other day while she was driving...
Other get the cops involved or stop seeing this chick. This is her problem and it shouldn't be your problem. Self defence with a gun is a messy and tricky process and many young men have gone to jail cause they either pulled a gun to threaten or actually shot someone and being young (r u black?) is going to be held against you. The onus falls on you to prove, you had no other choice but to pull a gun.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the simple principal of the thing. I shouldn't have to stop getting mine just because some strung out junkie is jealous.

I'm in Texas so...

I don't know really, I don't wanna be a big ***** and call the cops because all his junkie friends would follow me...and I don't wanna go pulling out guns because that will just give him an excuse...

Honestly I am thinking about turning him in for cooking again, she knows where his lab is at so just an annonymous tip and problem solved with a 3 strike offender.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tweakers are totally nuts. I'd have her(or even YOU) file a restraining order against him, if he has already made verbal threats. Cops take that seriously.There is absolutely no need to empty your clip into this dirtbag.....over a girl??? Why deal with her old baggage? You're a DJ- find a newer one with a cleaner slate, man.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a legal paper trail and you want to start it yesterday.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Honestly I am thinking about turning him in for cooking again, she knows where his lab is at so just an annonymous tip and problem solved with a 3 strike offender.
---------------------------

You know- if that's the case.....lock him up for good, and clear our streets of this toothless wonder......problem solved.....without even firing a single shot! That's the path of least resistence, cost, and effort.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like a dangerous situation, so mess around with a junkie, you'll never know what they're going to do, i dont think its worth the trouble unless you really love this girl.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
It is the simple principal of the thing. I shouldn't have to stop getting mine just because some strung out junkie is jealous.
She ain't yours remember?! you are seeing her not exclusive, which means she can see other guys and can also dump your ass next week. Once again you are operating of scarcity mentality - if you were spining other plates, you wouldn't want to have to deal with this bullsh1t to begin with. Every girl has some baggage and it is up to you to decide if this baggage is big enough to handle that won't fvck you up. In this case her baggage is 180lbs ex-boyfriend/ex con junkie who is bend on fvcking you up with a baseball bat.

Now I ask you again, is she worth it to carry her baggage??

Reaction score
You want to snitch on him? You realize what happens to snitches right?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
I bet shes on it too, why would she know about it and not get away from it already?

Reaction score
True, how does she know where the meth lab is? All I can think to say is RUN.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, she dated a guy who not only is a drug addict, BUT HAS HIS OWN LAB??? I guarantee she's done those drugs too. Think about it. If she were a quality girl who had her head in the right place and ambitions in life, would she even give this guy the time of day? Right, she wouldn't.

There are 3 billion women in the world. Go find another one.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being set-up dude.......I'd immediately bounce, on this one. If you are concerned about "getting yours" so much, then stick around to see where you'll wind up! Any woman even minutely associated with Meth.......has major SKELETONS in their closet. Don't be fooled by her slim looks- it's prolly all drug induced. She is really a fat, toothless, sea hag.......on "artificial hotness"......Remember- I used to hang with that sick crowd. They are nothing but schemers, frauds, and schizos.

Last edited:

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Be afraid. Be very afraid. I had a tweaker dude chase me down in traffic at 2AM and try to ram my vehicle and beat my ass for no apparent reason (well, he's my friend's neighbor, so he knows my vehicle, but I've never had any words with him) a few months back. These people are fvcking psychopaths.

Just make sure you stay sober when you're around this kind of situation though, if you've had anything to drink and you shoot somebody in self defense it will look very bad in court.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it. The man in all of us wants to stand up to anyone that threatens us, but in this case I'd say cut her loose.
You already said you're not exclusive, and you started your post with "Eh", so how into this girl could you really be?
Personally I wouldn't want to mix it up with a chick that was involved with a tweaker anyway, so yeah buh-bye.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the stalkers name Anakin per chance?