Her calling u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at a party, lost her number, then met her friends who gave her my number. She has my number but says she has being busy (i think this is bull****). I was talking to her and she seems interested but i think i acted too soft. Because i took a different route home to talk to her. then i said bye and told her to call me. What do ya think? Some people say girls never call, but i think that's bull ****. I appear soft right now asking a stupit question but i don't give a ****. When should i spect a call before i can officially assume she isn't interested.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the advise here to guys is wait three days before you call, so give your self about the same amount of time before you write her off.

**pssstt: girls know about the 3 day rule***

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
well the advise here to guys is wait three days before you call, so give your self about the same amount of time before you write her off.

**pssstt: girls know about the 3 day rule***
You do!?! It's over fellas. Pack your bags.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
just because they know about it doesnt neccesarily make it less affective in my opinion, well hell, maybe we should start waiting a month before calling, that way they don't expect it at all. They won't even remember you lol.

Just reread your post, dont expect a call at all bro, you dont have her number so don't worry about it. That's their job to worry. Go get some more numbers and get some girls wondering if you will call or not, it will make you feel better

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her today at the bus while I was with like 8 friends. We barely talked and I didn't get any interesting signs. I made her laugh a couple times but that's it. She did ask how I meet her friend and such. I tried to pay more attention to her friend to try to get her competing but I now think she thinks I like her friend. The times that I talked to her I talk to her in front of her people. Should I start isolating her and try to squeeze the manly voice and try to get something done, or be ****y and treat her like a girl I see every now and then? Should I stop seeing her for a couple of days? (i won't c her next week, so should i c her now so she knows what she'll miss?)

BTW. She's indecisive, how can I exploit that?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls will call all the time if you present yourself in the right way. Actually people in general will call you all the time...when you don't want them too. The best way to get a girl to call you is either to A. Promise them a date and not call or B. Have sex with them and not call. Your phone will be ringing off the hook, but if you're smart and you see one of these girls calling you, you won't pick up.(or a number you don't recognize, never pick up for a number you don't recognize, if they don't leave a message then it wasn't that important anyway)

Anyway, this girl may or may not call you (what am I psychic I don't know), but off hand I would say she won't. If she's indecisive as you've said, then big issues like phone calls probably don't make it past a thought. Sounds like a case where you may just want to expect very little out of the whole situation and look else where. Not saying you should forget about her altogether, far from it you should keep her in mind but this is a priority 3 or 4 encounter where you invest alot but your ROI may not be too great.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were you i just ignored her pretending there is an issue inbetween. (Playing mysterious, hard to get). And when she talks, i will instantly change into the c&f attitude.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw i think rules and games like this is just SO STUPID... but i guess that's why i still need to get my act together, dating shouldn't be a playoff of steps and right moves... but i say again, that's why i'm still working my life out lol