Her boyfriend is making her unhappy, I want her.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
If the girls in a relationship and shes unhappy I should be able to make her want me as I can provide a happiness she's not receiving..
Don't try to be captain save a wh0re. Just do what you do best and don't expect anything out of it.

TeraYotta

Reaction score
I'm starting to be overwhelemd with information, but I shall try and understand what you guys are saying.

Girls with boyfriends, or emotional baggage aren't worth the effort and time?

But am I right and it's true that women choose "****s" to be there boyfriends cuz it makes a challenge for them, and this girls boyfriend is in fact providing a challenge for her? By being unloving he is making her want to do anything so he will love her?

So basically by listening to her piss and moan, I'm being an escape goat for her to leave her bf and look for someone she really want's thus really wasting my energy and time..

So I should just go for her get rejected and used to rejection? What happens when I don't give a s**t about rejection? Cuz I know there is always another fish in the sea?

Just the challenge of stealing a girl from her bf sort of excites me..

Adapting to other people expectations etc, is basically mimicking causing the chameleon effect? and who can dislike someone who mimics them?

So by being loving and caring would work? She always say his love for her as died..

I don't think I'll let her get me in the friend zone, i'll just have to much sexual energy around her to associate me with as being a friend...

So my goal at first should be to initiate kino, go for a kiss close and the chances of her being my mine will increase?

She doesn't look the like the type to cheat.. that's why I was thinking of trying to suggest and have her convince herself to break up with her bf..

I have no plan on getting emotionally involved with her.. I've done that a few to many times and it never works out.. of course I haven't tried going for older women like 23-28 but soon I shall, just need to up my game and build more confidence...

i have a few options to choose from.. but at the moment this girl has the looks of 7/10..

I want to try get 8-10 but right now I'm not successful enough to go for them, even though they prob don't have many guys going for them due to a lack of confidence.

From guys like you who know your game.. I'm over being an AFC, I need to change .. best advice?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
I've started speaking to this girl and unfortunately she started telling me about her boyfriend troubles.

I have gained more of an understanding of her.
I've begun compiling a profile of the things she tells me in a document.

Now she's been in a long term relationship with this guy.

What steps do I take so that I can lets say pull her away from his grasp?
:kick:

jj123

Don Juan
Reaction score
then if you have more to offer to her then be the alpha guy

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeraYotta said:
I've started speaking to this girl and unfortunately she started telling me about her boyfriend troubles.

I have gained more of an understanding of her.
I've begun compiling a profile of the things she tells me in a document.

Now she's been in a long term relationship with this guy.

What steps do I take so that I can lets say pull her away from his grasp?
Lots of guys know more than me here, but if I was in your situation I would stop listening ASAP. Once she knows she can vent to you about him, she won't be able to sleep with you, she'll begin to see you as one of her girlfriends.

She can't be having that many problems with the boyfriend if she still allows him to see her naked and have sex with her.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Lots of guys know more than me here, but if I was in your situation I would stop listening ASAP. Once she knows she can vent to you about him, she won't be able to sleep with you, she'll begin to see you as one of her girlfriends.

She can't be having that many problems with the boyfriend if she still allows him to see her naked and have sex with her.

Ding ding ding. Why you talking about her man anyway? Either she's getting down on your beef sword, or your out having a very good time and she's not thinking about him. You either have one foot in the friendzone or are already there and just don't know it yet. Dead man walking.

Let me ask you this. Have you kissed her? Have you been on a date? Have these convos been in person or on the phone? If your anwsers are no, no, on the phone/internet, consider yourself friendzoned. Pull back for a bit and give her some space then go hard or go home.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never trash (or indirectly trash by agreeing with her) another guy. If you try to "torpedo" him, even covertly, you come off as "competing" with him for her. Give her 5-10 minutes of empathy, and then say "lets cheer you up... my favorite cover band is playing at the club, come see them with me". she will associate you with good times, and little by little you will get to her. And if you do it right, it will be HER idea to drop him and jump on your branch.

66_kingz

Reaction score
Dont sell yourself short for a girl that tells you she has a BF. Its not worth the Pus**

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need advice on the internet, you can't accommplish this even if quality advice was posted.

Also, compiling a little profile on her.. that's sickening.
See the problem in profiling her especially, it's up to you to figure out why.