Her BF confronted me!

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this girl i work with....i was not attractive at first but she keeps flirting with me ...so i ask her if she is single. she said she had a BF blah blah .....she keeps flirting with me.but i stop flirting with her...........after a month his boyfriend came after me ......telling me that she had a ring and she is off limits...(ill say a little bit overprotective.)

What should i do??talk to the girl? i feel bad to the girl his BF is overprotective and controlling.....

i didnt even ask the girl out for a movie or something no cheating or stuff.........
i swear i could have punch the motFker in the face but i was at work so i have to keep it cool.
He cant do that to me disrespecting me eyeballing me and confronting me at my work.......................so i eyeball him back i didnt gave up...i told him i dont know what are you talking about and he left..... arrgg i swear if this **** happens outside i could have beat the sh{T out of him.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're doing right now is right. Keep on ignoring her, but don't mind her boyfriend too much. If they have problems with their relationship, they can resolve it themselves. The guy doesn't need an asswhuppin

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, don't resort to violence. He shows up again, call the police or if you have security at work call them. He has no right to be showing up at work confronting you like that. Let the proffesionals handle it. That way he can't press charges for assault and you don't get viewed as a violent neanderthal by the women.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a wierd guy.

thats weak...why get so jealous..its flirting and she does it with you.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good one

Man, I would have taken ten minutes to stop laughing in this geeks face. You have no problems dude, this guy, hell, she has said "something" to him. She may harbor feelings for you, so, give her one for the road?

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice.....
i probably talk to her ...she might be using me to get out of her realtionship...i really need to talk to her ....everytime i do something i always think about that incident i need to let it out......

yeah thanks ...its not worth it fighting him...but that was kind of immatured of him disrespecting me and i feel like in high school again ...tsk tsk.....

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BES
telling me that she had a ring and she is off limits...(ill say a little bit overprotective.)
I would have said:
"Well then get her to stop flirting with me, and quit your *****ing"

*shrugs*

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, maybe I missed this in the replies, but how does he go to you and confront you on this? she obviously told him something about you, so you need to know ?wtf? is wrong with her. I suppose he probably heard about you, may she screamed your name while giving him head (lol) so he got jealous and wanted to know what the deal was. Insecure and over-protective are the keywords.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her bf is an insecure AFC i wouldnt be suprised if she left him in a short while.