Helping her with communication?

yello

Reaction score
OK Guys I'm in a major pot-hole.

Their is this one HB I have known for 3 years or something, and I know she is into me (instinct tells me I'm not in the friends category), but I don't think she has a clue how to react to kino or anything. I tried charm, kino everything (except nlp, trying tomorrow), and she just reacts not scared, not like annoyed or anything, just as if that is normal!?

OK, so she is a real HB, with brains and everything, but how can I get her to communicate her feelings (we are talking about a kind of standing up/sitting down atmosphere, we don't visit each others houses)?

Any tips on helping her out with what she wants to say?

Maybe I should just resort to every bible-tip in the book!!!

Any pointers to relevant articles?

P.S. My old frigging account got shuddown for some reason/deleted/maybe i just forgot the username/pwd. Damn. Moderators, can you recover accounts by IP-registered? I'm on a static IP.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a second, you aren't in the friends category and you want her to open up her feeling to you???:confused:

ARE YOU NUTS!!!!

When women who aren't in a relationship with you open up their feelings to you, she virtually drops you into the friend category head first!!! Talk about wanting to become her emotional tampon....

If you want to get together with this woman, you need to have a mutual chemistry with one another. Without that, you'll be asking yourself why is she telling you all about her @sshole boyfriend again (which isn't you by the way).

Go out with her and sarge her as if you hadn't been acquaintances for three years. Those three years could be a problem if she sees that as making someone friends and nothing else.

yello

Reaction score
Nice 1, sammo and Francisco d'Anconia. Doing that tomorrow hehe

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yello
Nice 1, sammo and Francisco d'Anconia. Doing that tomorrow hehe
Let us know how it goes champ.