help

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need some help with someting. these three *****s in the hallway stole my graphing calculator, and my CD player. i could only describe them to the police officer at my school by thier skin color, and what thier leader of them was wearing(only her jacket). although a guy on the football team said he coulndt get to them in time, but he will try to get it back. im so worried that i wont get my stuff back. anyone have any advice. i think i see them between lunch, and 5th period, but im not 100% sure. and i was thinking of hanging out in the area where they took my stuff. anyone have any advice. im really scared i wont see my stuff again. and is it just me or do these girls need a serious ass kicking? i mean they arent true girls if they do this kinda thing

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, wrong sub-forum buddy. Second off, confront the girls like you would a man: they stole your stuff and unless they did it playfully you have every right to get it back. I'm not saying beat the crap out of them, but if your words and the police can't do anything about it I would say "Screw societies stupid "rules," I'm getting my stuff back" and get it back.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Police...
I hate the ****ing Police. They know my ****ing name I see them so much. And thats not a good thing. Don't be a ***** and call the cops. Thats gay. Be a man. Confront them and get your stuff back. Don't hit them no matter what the cause. Thats never good.Threaten them wit words and ****. Get load and in there face and threaten them. If you are like me and everyone knows you as the crazy homocidal sociopath then then they'll give it ack pronto. Then they'll tell the Councelor and you'll go to the Mental ward for another visit. But hell thats just me.

At first I though you were talking bout some guys/ I woulda said beat teh **** out of them but whatever. Your sure they wern't flirting like?

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if they were trying to flirt with me all they did was make me ready to beat the crap out of em. but what kind of threats would i use anyway?

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some spray paint and spray the paint all over their clothes,skin and hair! LIke right before school. I don't think spray paint washes off too easily. Embarassment would kill them.