Help!!!

Clover17

Reaction score
Okay, I'm 19. My sister still attends HS and she sometimes brings along her best friend (Fifi) after school home. She is freaking beautiful. Anyways, She and I get along pretty cool. She always tries to wrestle me and stuff. We flirt, but by touching. She sees me on the couch and she comes to put her head on my thigh or put a leg over my knee. We touch hands, she runs her hand thru my hair, etc. That is how far its gotten. Whenever we doing any of this, I get an instant semi. Gosh, she smells good and her hair is sexy. Well, Yesterday all three of us were at the comp, and i think my sis asked Fifi why she comes to our house so often. She said she comes to see me. She said this infront of me and it created a akward silience. Sooooo, awhile after that, i went to my room and she followed me. she sat on my bed and we started to draw on each other's arm lol. time ended and she had to go. I regret not asked her right there about the her purpose of coming to see me. I wanna see if I can make something out of this. Thing is she is 16 and has a boyfriend. I wanna bring up what she said but uncertain about how. Should I whisper in her ear? or should I grab her hand and take her outside and ask her? What should I say? and I enjoy the touchy flirty thing. I want to improve. I sometimes tickle her knee and play with her hand. What else is there I can do?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously likes you and a 16 yo has absolutely no understanding of commitment. A boyfriend is more expendable then a twenty dollar bill at that age. The short of it: You would have already been f*cking her if you had the balls to make any sort of move whatsoever. Quit analyzing the situation boys, when the girl gives you the nod you do the damn thing, longer you wait just killin your shot.

Having said all that. Don't date a minor. That's pretty f*ckin lame. Plus she's probably terrible in bed anyway. Get it in if you want but think about it first bro. Good luck.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the younger chicks you gotta be direct. They don't know their role yet and are about as comfortable in bed as a death row convict..

But once they get some d*ck they'll keep coming back for more anyway like a crack addict...for the rest of their lives. Score some play once and she'll probably hook up with you until she finds someone more exciting to f*ck. And she will because she's young and stupid so keep that in mind too.

Basically, get her alone, make a move (kiss her), make out for a little bit and tell her what you want. Be persuasive but not demanding and she should give you a brand new spit shine.

I reconsidered you're only 19 3 years ain't that bad I guess I might've done the same at your age.

Clover17

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this. I've been relucant to make a direct move because she told me she was molest when she was younger. Does this matter

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clover17 said:
I forgot to mention this. I've been relucant to make a direct move because she told me she was molest when she was younger. Does this matter
You'll probably have to be a little more careful, not to make any sudden moves that will completely take her off guard. If she says no to something, don't force it, or else she'll get freaked out and maybe even scared of you.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same position at your age, Let her make the first move, DHV her a**, go hangout with a group of girls and flirt with all of them in front of her make her feel jealous and she'll come to you.