Help!!!

Pugnacio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go to highschool with this girl. I left town for 9 months to go to
college, I came back, and found this girl's MySpace page and sent her a
message. She responded - it went very well and she even called me cute and
showed interest enough to give me her number so I could take her out. I
realize I really screwed up by calling her too soon but it seemed like she really
wanted me to call her. My problem is this: when I called it went straight to
voice mail and I left a message (another mistake). She hasn't called me back
nor have I talked to her online for 3 days. Normally I would forget about
the girl but I really like her - of course it is possible she didn't get the
message (I hope that's the case) but what do you think I should do? I know as soon as you start chasing a girl she will lose all attraction for you and I really don't want to mess this up. It's been 3 days since I called and I'm hoping she will contact me but this sucks. I am thinking of writing a ****y letter like "You know if you want to go out with me you should probably return my call" making me out to be the prize" but maybe this is a bad idea. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Pt1. Learn to type. You don't need to press Enter every 10 words.

Pt2. Yeah, your letter is a bad idea, especially the wording. Not something a girl would change her plans for..

Pt3. 3 days is NOTHING. Wait 4 more, and then phone her. Just ask her like a normal guy if she wants to do something, don't pull stuff like "I'm the prize", when you clearly don't know how to use it properly.

2easy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your already into this girl. Don't waste your time sending the letter. If she doesn't call, call her again. If she doesn't pick up or return, next.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look part of being a DJ is not getting tied up over any one girl. Your doing what she should be doing, self-hypnosis concerning the other party.