Help would be nice

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so here's my situation. I'm now 18 years old, and have been loving clubbing an what not, I have picked up quite a few girls.

None I've ever really liked anymore than a casual hookup, but one girl that came to a party I had (my mates younger sister), I was really keen on her. She had a boyfriend at the time though, so I just made friends with her.

About a month ago they broke up after an 8 month relationship. I realised this was a big opportunity for me, so I invited her to my cousins 18th birthday in an attempt to hook up with her. We didn't hook up at the party but I told her I thought she was a gorgeous girl, and that I was keen, and we hooked up for hours back at my place.

We spent the whole next day in bed just kissing and stuff, an then I drove her home in the evening.

She invited me a few days later down to the city with her, her brother, and her brothers girlfriend, went bowling, went shopping, that sort of stuff, she kept holding my hand, and we'd kiss whenever her brother wasn't watching (he's really protective of her, but he's pretty cool with me seeing her)

We exchanged messages between then, some asking where do we go from here... she told me how shes not ready for a relationship or anything yet, as the breakup still hurts. She said she'd "love" to keep seeing me unformally, aslong as I promised not to get too attached, but she doesn't want me getting hurt (probably because shes single an might see other guys too?).

I decided not to message her for a day or 2, just to see if she would, and what do you know I get a message asking me if I want to go around to her house after work. I went there after work, met her parents and hung out there for a bit, we went into her room and just made out for hours while listening to music, and had big deep an meaningful convos. I suddenly left because it was getting really late, and I had to get up early in the morning for work... she said it was "gay" that I had to leave... but I thought its better if I go while the night was on a high.

Since then we've exchanged a few messages, but nothing special really... this all happened within about a week, but since then its been a few days and not many messages. I decided to not message again, to give her some space, but I got frustrated as she didn't message. The messages now have been boring like "what are you doing.... not much" etc.

Where and what do I do from here....... Iam really keen on this girl.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!!!

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go clubing and pick up some more girls. Shes not your girlfriend and it sounds like your getting to fond of her when she made it clear she doesnt want to be exclusive.

But dont stop seeing her. Call her in a couple days to hang out.

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
So keep hooking up wit her?

Thats the thing I actually went out the other night an picked up 2 girls at a club, while I've been seeing her.

Proud?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea thats exactly what i would do.
You have the perfect thing going, a nice piece of tail with no comitment, which leaves you free to do as you please. And when i say as i mean who.

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I want more from this girl than just a casual hookup? I keep seeing other girls... until shes ready for something more perhaps.

Its obvious that shes keen, just not ready don't you think?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she says she isnt ready then she is busy looking around or hooking up.
You would have to connect with her more emotionally because so far its been mostly a physical connection inorder for her to want to be with you.

But I envy what youve got going right now.

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a mil bro, so you reckon more deep an meaningful convos lol?

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen her since the night she invited me to her house after I had work, an we made out for hours. We've traded a few messages. I've been meaning to catch up with her but I've been busy with work and other commitments, or she's been busy. What should I do from here? Its been about a week and a half since I've seen her, I should really see her in the next few days! Hey?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't you fvcking this girl yet? Why arent you escalating from making out to getting head or fvcking her? Now, you are having deep convo's with her? Stop playing it safe and go for the treasure chest! If you can't hit it then, she is not ready for a relationship or not interested in you. And like what's his name says... Don't become the re-bound guy :nono: If you wan't keep her around but, I'd go after the single women!

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived near a city...damn farm towns and sh*ty women selection. Thank God I'm moving to Columbus Next year.

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole situation has gone bad with her. We hadn't been talking too much lately, as I've been busy, and didn't want to be clingy an chase her round like a lost dog... I've been doing my own things. I've been hooking up with other people, as has she. I went to her house the other night to drop off alcohol she left at mine. We just talked about crap, it was ****, no kisses or anything until I kissed her on the cheek as I left.

We saw eachother out later that night, and my mate had just broken up with his girlfriend of 2 years... so I decided I'd hang with him for a bit. She came over a few times to see what I was up to, but I didn't spend any time with her. By the time later in the night I went to see her, she had hooked up (I already had with 2 chicks)... but yeah I felt bad because I left it too long. I ended up getting a headjob off this random in the park, and I was messaging her while I was drunk... and told her about it... she said "she didn't need to know these things".

I know I've ****ed up... but what do I do now? How do I make things right? I'm thinking of spoiling her on Valentines day... but thats too far away to wait. What the **** do I do?

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys... faaarkkk.

Since then I called her up and actually apologised over the phone. She seemed to be forgiveable on the phone, but won't reply to my messages or anything... wtf. I think I might have ****ed it up but her best friend reckons she'll be over it soon.

Ohhh and I forgot to mention the night I went to her house I was fingerbanging her for ages, she also said I've done more with her than any other guy that hasn't been in a relationship with her.

Can someone actually reply this time. Thankyou!

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no need to spoil her on valentines or anything man. If you start apologizing too much then it'll just come off as clingy, thats something you do NOT want to do.

Just giver her some space.

What I would do would be just to talk to her sometimes but go after a different chick man. Theres millions more out there, now GO you got bigger fish to fry! :rockon:

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I reckon I'll just start slutting around again lol!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W0GB0Y said:
Ok so here's my situation. I'm now 18 years old, and have been loving clubbing an what not, I have picked up quite a few girls.

None I've ever really liked anymore than a casual hookup, but one girl that came to a party I had (my mates younger sister), I was really keen on her. She had a boyfriend at the time though, so I just made friends with her.

About a month ago they broke up after an 8 month relationship. I realised this was a big opportunity for me, so I invited her to my cousins 18th birthday in an attempt to hook up with her. We didn't hook up at the party but I told her I thought she was a gorgeous girl, and that I was keen, and we hooked up for hours back at my place.

We spent the whole next day in bed just kissing and stuff, an then I drove her home in the evening.

She invited me a few days later down to the city with her, her brother, and her brothers girlfriend, went bowling, went shopping, that sort of stuff, she kept holding my hand, and we'd kiss whenever her brother wasn't watching (he's really protective of her, but he's pretty cool with me seeing her)

We exchanged messages between then, some asking where do we go from here... she told me how shes not ready for a relationship or anything yet, as the breakup still hurts. She said she'd "love" to keep seeing me unformally, aslong as I promised not to get too attached, but she doesn't want me getting hurt (probably because shes single an might see other guys too?).

I decided not to message her for a day or 2, just to see if she would, and what do you know I get a message asking me if I want to go around to her house after work. I went there after work, met her parents and hung out there for a bit, we went into her room and just made out for hours while listening to music, and had big deep an meaningful convos. I suddenly left because it was getting really late, and I had to get up early in the morning for work... she said it was "gay" that I had to leave... but I thought its better if I go while the night was on a high.

Since then we've exchanged a few messages, but nothing special really... this all happened within about a week, but since then its been a few days and not many messages. I decided to not message again, to give her some space, but I got frustrated as she didn't message. The messages now have been boring like "what are you doing.... not much" etc.

Where and what do I do from here....... Iam really keen on this girl.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!!!
If you were "really keen" on this girl and you wanted a relationship with her, first of all, why did you hook up with her so early? Surely you know that hooking up with a girl that early on guarrantees you NO relationship.

Secondly, she told you point blank that she was not looking for a serious relationship so that should have also answered your question as far as relationships go.

I don't mean to sound like an a$$ but I think you might have gotten yourself into this situation. You wanted a relationship with this girl and you hooked up with her, which made YOU wind up ATTACHED to her BEFORE finding out if she was really relationship material. You find out she's NOT (because she isn't looking for one)......yet NOW you're attached to her. That's not a good situation to be in.

You obviously want something more with this girl but she just wants a fvck-buddy. It's your call here....but don't expect anything from this girl. And whatever you do, please do not try and convince this girl to feel differently as you know that never works. After all, it isn't your place to question her decisions nor is it her place to question yours.

Hope this helps,
Craig