Help with nightclub game

redigittt786

Reaction score
I (18M) was in the nightclub yesterday for the first time. I am very inexperienced but I think I had some good signals, but I didn't manage to make it go anywhere.

My friend and I were dancing, while this group of 3 girls was in front of us. They eventually turned round and got a camera out and took some pictures with us. I wrapped my arm around the waist of one of them to escalate physical contact.

It was going good until she asked me a question - which I couldn't actually hear. I assume it was some sort of **** test, as when I replied to what I thought she was saying she pulled a funny face and didnt look too interested.

I have no idea what she actually said to me. I'm pretty sure she asked how old I was, and I said I was 18. But we kept on talking and she said I was invited to her 21st birthday? (She really didn't look 21)

Anyway at this point I thought there was no point in keeping giving them attention, so I walked away.

A few minutes later this same group of 3 girls were next to me, and she once again mentioned how I was invited to her 21st (this sounds really odd, I know).

I thought that my withdrawal of attention worked and that she was still interested, so I decided to pass her my phone to enter in her snap username, which she did.

After that not much happened, as I didn't really know what to do, so I just moved away again.

Throughout the rest of the time I was there, I kept dancing by myself, and made eye contact with multiple girls, sometimes for quite a while, but often they would start to hold hands with their friends? I'm sorry I really have no clue here guys, help me out haha.

Do you guys have any advice on what I should've done in this situation? I feel like it sounds really cri
nge lol.

Thanks

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The manosphere philosopher Aaron Clarey had this figured out a while back - and he somehow used to succeed at nightclubs being "only" 5'8". :eek:

The only way that nightclubs could be fruitful again is that so many men have quit them (same thing for structured singles events).

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The manosphere philosopher Aaron Clarey had this figured out a while back - and he somehow used to succeed at nightclubs being "only" 5'8". :eek:

The only way that nightclubs could be fruitful again is that so many men have quit them (same thing for structured singles events).

I succeed at nightclubs & I’m shorter than 5’8”. If a woman likes your face, height isn’t that big a deal.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked enough nightclubs as a bouncer/cooler to know that it's not the best place to pick up women.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I (18M) was in the nightclub yesterday for the first time. I am very inexperienced but I think I had some good signals, but I didn't manage to make it go anywhere.

My friend and I were dancing, while this group of 3 girls was in front of us. They eventually turned round and got a camera out and took some pictures with us. I wrapped my arm around the waist of one of them to escalate physical contact.

It was going good until she asked me a question - which I couldn't actually hear. I assume it was some sort of **** test, as when I replied to what I thought she was saying she pulled a funny face and didnt look too interested.

I have no idea what she actually said to me. I'm pretty sure she asked how old I was, and I said I was 18. But we kept on talking and she said I was invited to her 21st birthday? (She really didn't look 21)

Anyway at this point I thought there was no point in keeping giving them attention, so I walked away.

A few minutes later this same group of 3 girls were next to me, and she once again mentioned how I was invited to her 21st (this sounds really odd, I know).

I thought that my withdrawal of attention worked and that she was still interested, so I decided to pass her my phone to enter in her snap username, which she did.

After that not much happened, as I didn't really know what to do, so I just moved away again.

Throughout the rest of the time I was there, I kept dancing by myself, and made eye contact with multiple girls, sometimes for quite a while, but often they would start to hold hands with their friends? I'm sorry I really have no clue here guys, help me out haha.

Do you guys have any advice on what I should've done in this situation? I feel like it sounds really cri
nge lol.

Thanks

This gal gave you multiple buying signals. You should have pulled her out on the dance floor and danced with her. From there depending upon her response you could escalate with kino. If you can't hear her let her know you can't using sign language, like pointing to your ear and shaking your head. Better than risk saying the wrong thing.

In case you didn't know, developing dancing skills is a critical tool in your seduction arsenal.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked enough nightclubs as a bouncer/cooler to know that it's not the best place to pick up women.

I worked doors for years myself but nightclubs are not that bad, either. Even at my age I get plenty of women to dance with me and even had one grinding on my a few weeks ago. Night game is not dead.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked doors for years myself but nightclubs are not that bad, either. Even at my age I get plenty of women to dance with me and even had one grinding on my a few weeks ago. Night game is not dead.
Sure, man. Wonderful. Even in Amsterdam you can find 'nightclubs' where painted trollops grind against your wallet, regardless of your age. If that's your idea of fun, go for it.

I will just take my game to a tango salon or a lounge, not to a night club. Don't like my drinks watered-down and price inflated.