help with next move on this girl..

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, this one is a little bit long, so thanks in advance to all the ppl who take the time to check this out :up:

So in my last thread I was a little down about a girl in my uni class who i fancy...if your not familiar, basically ive started being flirty with her on facebook...(despite her telling me shes started seeing some guy)...heres the link if u want to be completely up to speed - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158129

last night i had another conversation with her on facebook which she initiated. i got more flirty with her and i got the feeling she was loving it saying things like "you know, your really funny" and making lots of banter, and i said some silly joke and she was pretending she was scared, so she said if she cant get to sleep shes gonna fone me for support...and i said "shame i dont live in your building, otherwise i could give a house visit ;)" and she was like "fine, but make sure u bring hot chocolate".... I also told her about this other girl who i went on a date with (whos been sendin me loadsa txts). I also said something like "were dancing around each other until the inevitable passionate explosion" LOL..cheesy i know.

anyways she has been asking me loads of questions about girls in general...and at one point i said to her that "i usually only go for girls older than me" (she is younger)

Anyway, today in class she immediately asked me about this other girl, sat next to me, touched my leg to get my attention, leaned her head on my arm to listen when i was talking to someone else, hugged me, and when this other guy (her guy friend) gave her a lil hug, she was like "dont do that infront of 'dj in hell', he'll get jealous"

Basically i dont know what to make of her, i want her, but i think shes a bit of an attention ***** with guys....how do i play this from here on...whether to tell her i like her, or whether to keep doing what im doing for longer? (i dont see her as gf material cos shes very huggy and gets on with lots of guys..so that would drive me insane, but i certainly would fvck her)

I am out of my comfort zone here with the flirting and C&F type stuff, but its a conscious change ive made thanks to this website...and past experience...so im not 100% on how to continue this thing..

help very much appreciated guys

Dj In Hell

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
invite her on a date....if she accepts, doesnt flake and u get a kiss close by end of night your in!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for the reply man...I just cant help but think that theres more i can do to escalate things and maybe get her to reveal more before i stick my neck completely out on the line??

... Im concerned shes just an attention seeker, and I dont want to give her the satisfaction...I want to get under her skin...thats what im trying to do..but its not proving easy lol

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i kinda know what u mean...I can see why you dont want to make a move prematurely...Im no expert, but I would imagine it is best to get her to reveal to you first...but getting her to do that could prove a challenge...I dont know if anyone else has better tipS?

crazymedstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are going to wait and try to escalate, always be teasing her and flirty with her. The moment you begin to act AFC then she can immediately put you in the LJBF mode. I don't know if trying to make her jealous by telling her about other girls is really the right way to go about trying to impress her.

If I were you, if she asks about other girls, tell her that you're dating a couple girls casually but none of them really seem to have that "spark" that you are interested in or don't meet your expectations/criteria. This will show that you are picky about what types of girls you hang out with without seeming like a player.

I'd also ask her out on a date fairly soon. If you don't act then she will eventually just think you aren't interested. You don't have to say "let's go on a DATE". Say something less daunting like "hey, let's go grab some coffee after class and MAYBE i'll let you pick my brain."

good luck and let us know the update.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. My biggest problem is that I think shes quite good at playing these silly games..and im not. Its like a game of poker, were both holding our cards, and no-one wants to lay their hand down first...it sucks!