Help with C and F

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know what C and F is! I searched but couldn't find any links to help explain. Could someone post some links or help explain. I'm sure this would help out alot of other newbies.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example of C&F:

Guy: You should go out with me tonight.
Girl: Alright, but just as friends, ok?
Guy: Of course just as friends! Slow down! I just met you sheez!

Taken from the movie 'Happy gilmore'

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read most of our posts, most of the time we are referring to C&F, especially to certain levels.

Smoke

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y/funny. This is David Deangelo's shtick. These are comments designed to build attraction by showing that you are, well, both ****y (confident) and funny (an interesting person to be around). If she is already attracted to you, you don't need to run ****y/funny. If you have other ways of displaying confidence and interesting characteristics, you don't need ****y/funny wisecracks either.

Thick

oteao99 said:
I want to know what C and F is! I searched but couldn't find any links to help explain. Could someone post some links or help explain. I'm sure this would help out alot of other newbies.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is the most used/under-used and abused concept ever. I remember David Deangelo even saying he wished he had never said anything about C&F because every guy that hears about it thinks it's the big key to getting chicks.

It's such a double edged sword, and you have to know how to do it well, or else you'll suck and fail. Meh.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is my butter and bread...what if im corny..if she can't take a joke **** her (thanks tucker max :p)

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is the most used/under-used and abused concept ever. I remember David Deangelo even saying he wished he had never said anything about C&F because every guy that hears about it thinks it's the big key to getting chicks.

It's such a double edged sword, and you have to know how to do it well, or else you'll suck and fail. Meh.

I agree.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I don't get it.....
What don't you get exactly???

It's simple. You ask her out, and she says the usual crap "ok, but only as friends"

so that when you turn around and bust her balls for suggesting that you were implying anything more than that!

you are turning it around and acting like SHE is coming onto you. This classifies as ****y!

The whole thing about her getting the wrong idea is Funny.

get it??

****y & Funny!