Help with body language

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a few things about good body language, for example, standing up straight with your shoulders back, not fidgeting etc. but i was wondering if anyone knew of any websites where they'd show other techniques, more detailed stuff.

i think this is my biggest problem when it comes to communicating. other people can see im not confident, it shows, i talk quietly, and stutter my words.

i really need help with this part of my game, i want to be able to talk/act confidently and keep peoples attention.

any help/tips/advice.. please share

randall

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe in what you say. You notice that when people really do feel strongly about something they convey attractive body language and audible tones. Make it a point to always look people in the eye when you talk.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most communication is non verbal so it's good you want to improve this. There is a dating ebook called the body language project. It's very good!

Some quick tips:
- Open posture. Don't fold arms or cross legs.
- Head up.
- Hold eye contact
- Have a relaxed expression on your face.
- SMILE!
- Don't fidget or shake your legs or tap your fingers etc

When standing:
- keep feet apart (should width)
- Arms hanging down by sides. Not in pockets.
- Don't lean against bar or wall.
- Back straigth, shoulders back.

It takes no time to learn but with the right mindset it comes naturally.

L.A. Tripp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the Body Language Project book is very good and geared to the PUA community. If you don't know how to get it, let me know.

There are other good ones as well, such as The Power of Body Language, but it's not geared to this community.

CosMoenTropic

Don Juan
Reaction score
L.A. Tripp said:
Yes, the Body Language Project book is very good and geared to the PUA community. If you don't know how to get it, let me know.

There are other good ones as well, such as The Power of Body Language, but it's not geared to this community.
The Body Language Project book sounds golden. Is this as good as the Book of Pook? I usually dont read/follow books too seriously but if it is as good as it sounds I am interested. :)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CosMoenTropic said:
The Body Language Project book sounds golden. Is this as good as the Book of Pook? I usually dont read/follow books too seriously but if it is as good as it sounds I am interested. :)
I think it was one of the best books I ever bought (15dollar ebook) and I was familiar with some aspects of body language. BL is something that everybody communicates and it's easy to change its just about making good BL a habit.

The book of pook is a different type of pook but also well worth reading.