Help with a Girl

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Really Need Some help you see there is this girl i really really like the thing is everyone know's i like her she knows her friends know my m8's know... everyone knows.

The thing is i have'nt asked her out but ive told her i like her and it was online so i couldnt see her reaction (this was before i discoved this site) i have know been trying to flirt with her and talk to her as much as possible it seems we are good friends and i have notcied a few signs they have been pointed out on this site...

1. Holding eye contact longer than normal when talking

2. She rings me alot to meet up over the park.

and she is always really friendly but it seems everyone is tellign me she wont ever go out with me and apparently she told my friend today that she wont go out with me i texted her and asked her what is the reason why she wont go out with me and she said actully there is nothing wrong with you.

but it seems she is acting diffrent with me and tellign everyone else that she wont go out with me i really dont know wether to give up and move on :( or to ask her out and maybe ruin our good friendship.

i really like this girl and i feel as though i have fallen in love so can some body please give me a word of advice do i ask her out asap like school tomorrow or wait till saturday???

from Ozzy

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Sosuave.

You're in the friendzone. There is little chance you can get out of this situation, byu what you've said.

Simple advice.

Forget her, and move on.

You've probably got a bad case of one-itis, and the "love" you feel is merely infatuation.

Read the Bible, and study the forum.

The Bad Ass Canadian

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K56Connect
You gotta love these first time posters. Boys, tear into him.
I'm feeling particularly nice, today....:D

At least hjis post wasn't completely pathetic. Just a bit confused, is all.
He sounds a bit young.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think i should at least ask her first?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and ask her out. See what happens...

I think we all know what will happen.

"she told my friend today that she wont go out with me "

I would love to go out with Pam Anderson, but it just won't happen.

Nin64, there is NOTHING you could do, other than become rich or famous that will get this chick.

No secrets. No presents. No fancy lines. No nothing.

It won't happen.

Ever.

So, just move on to the next chick. And DON'T GET SO GAGA OVER ONE CHICK! Unless you like the feeling of a whirlwind of panic, anxiety, depression, confusion, pain, regret, and anger ripping through your insides like a f**king TORNADO...

Oh, while we are at it, let me ask you one question, and answer this honestly:

If she liked you, don't you think she would make it known that she likes you?

Remember: just cause you like her doesn't mean she likes you.

You said the word "friend" several times in your post.

YOU ARE HER FRIEND. Get it? NOTHING MORE.

Sorry, that's just the way the world works. It's your fault, in a way, for getting all emotional and obsessing over one chick.

Learn this lesson, and don't do it again.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

The only thing it could hurt is your ego/pride...

If she rejects you (which, if your friends are right, she will); then wouldn't it be better to move on and learn from this.

But if you want to ask her, then be my guest. Let us know how it goes.

The Bad Ass Canadian

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, just ask the girl out. And after she tells you NO, then you can begin the healing process of getting over her.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanx guys i'll ask her soon

Good. In case you have any more questions please reread Stormwriter's post above until you are able to recite in your sleep.

Mizer

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezus!

I'm glad you guys went gentle on me when I started poting here that **** was harsh (true, but harsh).

Don't give up tho.

If you ask her out , it'll give you a chance to

(a) learn to suck up some rejection without completely btiching up, and

(b) sit , try out some SS patterns or something , you never know , at least it'll get u in practice.

Good hunting.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could ask her. Or you could pull the old forget about her trick. This is the one where you don't see her, talk to her, talk about her, anything with her trick that makes them wonder if you've given up. That will make her come to you (maybe). It is a shot. You could do this afterwards as well.

Ask her out, if she says no then forget about her. Do your own thing for a while. Don't mention her at all, to anyone, about anything. This will make her think you don't care anymore and might give you a fresh plate to start with. good luck dude.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with RazzleDazzle 100%, but I don't think this rookie will believe in this advice (understandably so, as it takes some personal convincing). What you should do is forget about her cold turkey.

If she calls you, you're busy.

Don't ever call her.

If you see her, just say "hi" and walk on by.

Start talking to her friends.

Basically, don't socialize with her at all, but don't be a rude ******* either. Sooner or later, she'll get all whiny and cranky and probably come up to you and ask why you don't ever want to hang out anymore. Once she does that, play it cool and then maybe you have a shot.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I aggree Dave, I've always wondered if there's a way out of the friend zone, and there is a small chance of escaping. But it's a long and painful way, and most of the time it isn't worth it because the girl isn't who you imagened her to be. It's better to move on, but there's a small chance.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nin64
ok thanx guys i'll ask her soon :)
Sounds like you just wanted everyone to tell you to go ahead and ask her out, casue you were gonna do that anyway.

I think the only way you can get her is by getting with her friends. Read the bible practice on other chicks, then come back and mack her best friends. Id forget about her till you are truly ready to DJ. This chick isonly gonna bring down your self esteem. Forget her for now but come back when your game is tight. I like your confidence and enthusiasm but use it on another chick. There are over 3 billion women on this planet, pick out another one.

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are over 3 billion women on this planet, pick out another one.
Actually, most of these 3 billion are under-aged girls. But who's counting, right?

There are still enough of em to keep him busy for many life times.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so from now on i ignore her but dont be rude though...... ok i'll give it a try

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
what happends now she has asked me why i have been ignoring her?

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that she has changed, tell her that she isn't the person anymore who she was and that she disappointst you a bit, and that you liked the old her more. (But in fact she hasn't changed much, but because you have said that now, she will change into a girl that gives you more attentio