help! re-frame technique....

sad samurai

Reaction score
ok so she snet me a subtle NO in this way: asking my best female friend "what type of girl I like, she might have someone good for me".

i think my first attempt is a total failure (past thread has been covered why)

now, how should i reframe this (if reframe is the right word for this...)

1. to be brave, to be a man (or so i thought) and approach her telling the real feeling that i have of her. simply will get an instant death but at least i regain my dignity (or so i thought, again)

2. pretend not knowing anything and just play around...introduce friends? why not? hit into her group and see what will happen the next.

either way is "out" but one gets some face back and one gets the benefit later on, so what do u guru's think?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like number 2.

1. is better, but don't sound like a wuss when you do it.

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her.

your focusing on the girl and not yourself

don't ask her straight out that puts the girl in the position where she has to

make a decision which leads to consequences, which all women loath.

she'd respect you more if you assume she likes you and at the next given

opportunity you take her by the hand and go to kiss her than try to be friends

she knows what you want, better to get turned down going for it than

bleeding your heart out yearning for her validation

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I hate the way a lot of people on here (not just on here--in the world in general) have this "either-or" mentality. It's not that way. ("You're with us or you're with the...terrorists/feminists/communists"...stagnant thinking from an earlier time. Let's evolve, people.)

I vote option 2. I don't know how old you are, but you sound like you're probably in your twenties. If you're a nice guy, don't be a passive-aggressive nice-guy. You got rejected, big whup. It's nothing personal, you guys just didn't "click." See where the matchmaking prospect takes you. Don't be afraid to wing it. Life isn't a movie, it's more like a SNL improv sketch. You'll have a lot more fun with that philosophy...at least it works for me.