help on appearance

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the OP you should cut your hair much shorter like a 1.5 or 2 all around. like how justin timberlake has it. the long hair makes you look like a nerd and fresh off the boat. if you had short hair you would look pretty attractive.

those glasses are terrible they look crooked and dont even sit straight on your face. are they broken or something? get new ones.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
LaoRyuu-Des said:
where do you get your haircuts? you should go to a black barbershop so they can give you a nice lineup (you see how your hairline is all messed up?) and you should get it cut shorter. if you dont know what a line up/shape up is look at ushers hairline then look at yours http://urie.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/593-usher.jpg see the difference?

you look good but your clothes suck. not many girls like that style.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Punisha said:
Now thats a good change. In 2 years you look like a different person

I could also use some tips. My face looks nice(except when,for some reason,i wake up and it looks like ive had acne for 3 months) but my hairstyle totally sucks. Ill try to get a picture soon.
Peace
My change in 2 years was gaining weight. I went on accutane to help with my acne. I shaped my eyebrows. I took better car of my skin. I whitened my teeth. I go running with my girlfriend 2-3 times per week and I feel good. Oh and proper amounts of sleep was a big factor towards my appearance. If I had a week where I had little sleep, I looked bad. Ugly skin, blah mindset, and overall not feeling top notch as when I had proper amounts of sleep and water.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the love of america, please lose the moustache..

Youd probably look good with a matador like hair style and some nice designer shades (no homo)