help on appearance

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score

Italia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok bud lose the mustache, and cut off the sides.. Too long.
I would personally keep the hair long.
If you need additonal help on clothing wear or w/e PM me.

rh79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long hair is a good fit for you, but the glasses and mustache/sides aren't working. If I were you I would get colored contacts that are green and buy some slightly tight fitting clothes like at hollister or A&F.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I say stick with the shorter hair. Looks better IMO.

Wouldn't really think that bright colors are bad though. Really the only people that can pull off bright colors are people with darker skin tones. I'm pale, so bright colors make me look "washed-out". Check out kinowear.com they've got a good article about clothing color and skin tone.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second losing the glasses and the 'stache.

If you want to wear glasses, find a pair that are stylish and rarely ever seen on other people. People are always asking about my glasses, women love them. But I keep it a secret. I'd hate to see others wearing the same style.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The long hair looks much cooler on you. If you have it short gel it up and see what works. In my opinion you look cool with long hair and nerdy with short hair. Like the other guys said lose the statche.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Id say:

1. Loose the stache, keep the long hair, and get contacts.

2. Shorten the side of your ****ing head and either cut or grow the top so you can style it, go to a hair stylist, notice I didnt say BARBER, a stylist knows what looks good on you based on the shape of your head and other **** like that

3. Your sideburns are way to ****ing long holy ****, theyre alse extremely thick, cut the sideburns along with the side of your hair so they match in thickness, and straighten them out at the bottom so you dont have that pony tail sort of thing going on.

Sorry but the truth hurts, take my advice trust me I have sideburns just at the middle of my earlobe and people love them along with my beard but I dont think you need a stache because you have a skinny face already, I have facial hair because I dont have an obvious jawline :cry: :p

Also, if you can grow a little 5 oclock shadow that would be awesome

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it short, shorter than that, Gel it up, Lose the Mustache immediately!

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
long sideburns can look good
depending on the style thou
this is a picture of my sideburns from a while ago ( i took teh picture for the ear peircing which was part of a bet)
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p3007081433pe3.jpg
i recommend losing the glasses
shaving
mostly get a good hair cut
long hair looks good on you but if you want long hair you want to style it properlly, use products and get a good cut, also not everyone can pull off certain hair styles it dpeneds on your face shape too

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Id say:

1. Loose the stache, keep the long hair, and get contacts.
Spot on Andy,

Staches on their own always scream pedophile to me - no offense :D

Glasses for dudes are for nerds and poofs. Nerd being when they don't suit you, Poof being when they do and you're completely unmasculine anyway. Glasses turn you AFC - honestly - I had glasses for 7 or 8 years before getting contacts and I was much more badass and a risktaker before I got them, by the time I stopped wearing them I was a total AFC and nerd, they're a total liability - they scream - weakness to people.

Long hair suits you, much more than short which is very average joe looking.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Charming said:
Spot on Andy,

Staches on their own always scream pedophile to me - no offense :D

Glasses for dudes are for nerds and poofs. Nerd being when they don't suit you, Poof being when they do and you're completely unmasculine anyway. Glasses turn you AFC - honestly - I had glasses for 7 or 8 years before getting contacts and I was much more badass and a risktaker before I got them, by the time I stopped wearing them I was a total AFC and nerd, they're a total liability - they scream - weakness to people.
that is completely untrue, i have worn glasses for my entire life and i am far from being a nerd nor am i not masculine in neither my appearance nor my mannerisms. how can glasses turn you afc?? i was under the impression that an afc was one who lacks alpha male qualities, if you're confident and still portray the qualities of a dj while wearing glasses then theres nothing wrong with them. if you hold yourself confidently others will see this glasses or not

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmellyOrc said:
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I could use some advice as well.

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00146yt0.jpg

Not the best picture, but I hope someone can help me out here.

P.S. Yes, I do need to shave my stache, I know.
I would get rid of the glasses OR change the haircut. I think the haircut looks kind of nerdy with the glasses. Spike it up messy and you might be able to get away with keeping them. Also hit the gym.

In the straightest way possible - You not a bad looking guy lol.

SmellyOrc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, and compliments :up:
I'm probably gonna get rid of the glasses. They're way to annoying too...

Btw, I am hitting the gym regularly, it just doesn't show. I don't train for mass, but for strength, and I think I'm training the CNS more than my muscles ;> (160kg deadlift, 100kg squat, BW+40kg dip, BW+25kg Chin-up). MY legs have grown way more than any other part. Life sucks ;D

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. I can't really get contacts (according to doctor, my eyes are too sensative).. but i did shave.. i ll try to get the sides cut or something.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
smoothtalker72 said:
that is completely untrue, i have worn glasses for my entire life and i am far from being a nerd nor am i not masculine in neither my appearance nor my mannerisms. how can glasses turn you afc?? i was under the impression that an afc was one who lacks alpha male qualities, if you're confident and still portray the qualities of a dj while wearing glasses then theres nothing wrong with them. if you hold yourself confidently others will see this glasses or not
Fair enough mate, I might be totally wrong but from personal experience I've never seen a DJ in real life who wore glasses full-time. Ever.

For me they were a total knock on confidence, they always portrayed a vulnerability, especially if you've not got a great face for them - one that makes them obvious.

OP, if you can't wear contacts try and get a set of glasses that are thicker framed, psychologically they make you appear more in control - people perceive you as more authoritative, intelligent and educated. As well as making people think you are older.

I'm going with the line of the definitive guide to body language here, so here's a direct quote:

We advise people in positions of
power to wear stronger frames to make serious points, such as
reading a financial budget, and frameless styles when conveying
a 'nice guy' image or being 'one of the boys'.
Thin style = More supplicating, weaker, not alpha.

Thicker = Stronger, in control.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
SmellyOrc said:
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I could use some advice as well.

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00146yt0.jpg

Not the best picture, but I hope someone can help me out here.

P.S. Yes, I do need to shave my stache, I know.
You have a great face shape and style to fit perfectly into these type of glasses:

http://www.coolframes.com/get_image.php?fid=8861&color=&alt=

The glasses you have on are kind of, ehh, you can do better with the glasses for sure.

A tan could also do you well.

Im not sure what to tell you about your hair, I think it looks fine.

Now im off to play call of duty 4

LaoRyuu-Des

Don Juan
Reaction score