Help needed..... confused

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys..... I Need some help badly..... theres these two girls really good friends they both fancy me and i fancy one of them i been doing all the dj'ing on them but because they are all ways togeather i've had to do it on the both of them to give them both as much attention well as it worked out now they both fancy me and the i dont fancy one has admitted it to everyone and the one im after has only told me that she likes me

but she doesnt want to go out with me because she is afraid of losing her friend and plus she is afraid her ex boyfriend who still likes her will hurt me if we go out so she doesnt want to get with me...... she is a definant 9/10 i'd even say she is 10/10 .

all was going well untill tonight online her friend found out that i like her somehow and now the girl im after is very distant to me i asked if she was going off me and she wouldnt answer and said im gonna slap you for asking after a long time of me waiting......... so now im confused what can i do should i back away from the girl i like and see if she comes to me..... but what if she dont i need soem adivce where do i go from here please help! much appreciated

Thanx Guys From Nin

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hitting on 2 girls that know eachother and they will find out=bad news.. one of them will think she is just your fallback or somthing...

It might work out you never know.. Rub your magic 8 ball and maybe the answers will come to you, young grasshoper..

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt try with the other girl i was just trying not to give the one i like all the attention

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nin64
but she doesnt want to go out with me because she is afraid of losing her friend and plus she is afraid her ex boyfriend who still likes her will hurt me if we go out so she doesnt want to get with me......
That's a load of B.S. First of all, any good friend wouldn't stop talking to someone because they went out with a guy they "fancy", that's just not a friend worth having.

And second of all, you shouldn't care about that other guy. What's the worst that could happen? You getting into a fight? That'll only raise your value in the girl's eyes and lower her ex-boyfriend's. If you get beat up, the girl is gonna be all over you to take care of you and ****, and she'll disrespect her ex-bf for beating up her current bf. Plus, if you actually beat HIM up, well that'll show that you defended yourself for love, which is even better, but either way,you're a winner.

Think about this, and think again about that girl's feelings for you, maybe she's hiding something...

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you right but........ what could she be hiding...... she aint gonan tell me if i ask though, and also what can i do in this situation do i give up and move on..... back off for a while...... what im so confused lol i know im sound AFC but i gotta have this girl!

Last edited: