Help needed ASAP!

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl and her roommate have a gay friend who's visiting and staying over their place for a few days. They're not 100% sure he's gay but they think so...anyway my girl mentioned he wants to sleep in her bed for a night!! what do i do?!

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Say no, dumbass...

butter418

Reaction score
No

Just state your point of view. You don't want to subvert your feelings just to put on a front. Plus there is a way to state it that will not come across as insecure. If you state it rationally and confidently with good reasoning you won't come across as an insecure person.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
isn't that just gonna make me look insecure

I'd go with a long blank stare followed by "I don't think so."... or maybe "do i look retarded? do i have a 23rd chromosome i'm unaware of?"

From what i hear like 4% of people are gay. It seems like women like to label people gay a lot when they're not. My gf does this all the time and with the number of people she says "he's probably gay" about like half the people in the world are gay.

There's absolutely no way my gf would ever be okay with me sharing a bed with some woman so there's no way she's allowed to share a bed with a dude. The obvious solution here is that at best the two girls share a bed and the dude takes one of theirs.

Btw if your gf makes out with some dude are you not going to say or do anything because you might look insecure? "Remulak, i didn't have sex with him! you're so insecure!"

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl:"My friend is coming to sleep with me etc,its ok he's gay"
You:"Cool,i always wanted to hear your point of view on this subject,now i can tell (another girls name) that she can spend the night at my place,don't worry shes definitely a dyke,thanks babe."<- all this sarcastically of course.
Depending on her reaction which will be either a)aknowledge your point and don't sleep with the guy , b)go ballistic.In case of b you next her and really call another girl.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd reply with something like - "How do you expect all 3 of us to fit in one bed?"

Or

"Ok, sure no problem you can sleep with the gay guy and I'll sleep with your roomate then..."

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat said:
dude, how old is your gf?
21, like me....when she brought it up a couple days ago i thought to myself "shyt test!" so I acted like I didn't give a shyt but now that the time for action is creeping up I'll state my opinion on it cool and calmly. I forgot to mention that she's not my official gf but we've been dating for 2 months and we're pretty serious, we hang out everyday.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
My girl and her roommate have a gay friend who's visiting and staying over their place for a few days. They're not 100% sure he's gay but they think so...anyway my girl mentioned he wants to sleep in her bed for a night!! what do i do?!

Look gay or not he should not be sleeping with ya girl...not like any of my girlfriends sleep in the same bed...i mean wtf?.

-Malachi

BTW... maybe he's a pretend gay so he can get girls close to him and then whip out his meet and 2 veg and whip em with it?....LOL

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
I forgot to mention that she's not my official gf but we've been dating for 2 months and we're pretty serious, we hang out everyday.
She can do whatever she wants to do.