help me

Reaction score
I'm a junior in high school and my friends aren't geeks but they aren't really the partying types either. I want to get invited to some parties and have a fun time in high school but I don't have any partying types in my classes because i'm in all high classes and most of the kids are really studious and a lot of them are nerdy. I'm a cool guy and I get along with everyone I meet almost but I just have no idea how to meet these people and get invited to parties. So how can I meet people and get invited to parties?

Last edited:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ask a group of girls...
"Do you know of any parties this weekend?"

Plus, you just opened them with a innocent question, maybe she's going to it too ;), so get some rapport going and let the good times fly.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
taiwanesedude227 said:
I'm a junior in high school and my friends aren't geeks but they aren't really the partying types either. I want to get invited to some parties and have a fun time in high school but I don't have any partying types in my classes because i'm in all high classes and most of the kids are really studious and a lot of them are nerdy. I'm a cool guy and I get along with everyone I meet almost but I just have no idea how to meet these people and get invited to parties. So how can I meet people and get invited to parties?
DO you play any sports? In any school clubs? Dude...just because you're in all advanced classes doesn't mean the other kids don't party. Some of my friends are going to top schools and are one of the big partiers. But yah, you can ask some of the girls or even the guys. Do some small talk, just be chill, don't come off as desperate. Here's the thing though...if you have a reputation for being a nerd, you've lucked out. But if you aren't then just ask people you know who party. Be like..so you know of any parties goin on this weekend? And take it from there. Its not hard bro.