Help me with writing an email please.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all of you PUA's out there. I was wondering if I could get some input on an email I want to write to this girl.

I was out last night and was chatting with this girl. I ended up taking a few pictures with my digital camera and she gave me her email and asked me to send the pictures to her.

I am a little bit large so to speak and she was referring to me as a big teddy bear.

So I don't want to send a simple email that says here are the pictures had a great time. I want to send a funny email that is not AFC that brings up the whole teddy bear thing.

I have one picture of her giving me a hug and I was thinking of writing something like. WARNING HAVE YOU SEEN THIS TEDDY BEAR!!!!! This man has been know to give hugs without warning. Is that to AFC?

Some other things come to mind but I wanted to ask here for some ideas before I wrote anything.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just write a funny caption for each picture.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah best thing to do with online or anything that's solely text, is to just simply keep it short. I even suggest the same thing for phone, though you can talk a little more.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
I am a little bit large so to speak and she was referring to me as a big teddy bear
I don't know about you, but if someone called me a BIG TEDDY BEAR I would be rightfuly insulted and it would probably hit me that I should hit the gym and get a body I can be proud of.

You want a woman to see you in a sexual way and not a funny way.

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in the "Teddy Bear" camp myself, I don't see anything wrong with it. Women love teddy bears. They may not be overtly sexual, but there's a lot of emotion tied to those things. (And they're good emotions too. Emotions of security and safety and comfort!)

That said, I wouldn't make too much reference to the Teddy Bear thing. There is such a thing as beating a horse with a dead stick. I think one reference is enough.

If you want to be funny with your email, try being a little overtly sexual. You might want to try something like...

Hey Amanda,

Here are the pics from last night. I was just looking over them and DAMN do I look good! Seriously, I should consider reviving my modeling career. Oh yeah, I guess you look okay too... you know, if you're into that sort of thing. ;-)

Anyway, I gotta go pose in front of the mirror for a while and flex my bicepts. I'm sure that thought is getting you super-turned on, but for now I guess you'll just have to lust after these pics which don't do my greek-god-like visage justice. Sucks to be you.

Time to go be sexy. Later!

(Your name)​

Yeah, something like that may work.

Good luck to you,

Thundercat

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thanks Thundercat. Your letter is great. I used the whole first paragraph verbatim and made some tweaks to the second one.

I just sent it along with the pictures a few minutes ago. I'll let everyone know if she replies and what she says.

Thanks again Thundercat.

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
Thundercat posts on the main site quite often doesnt he? he has a few good articles up there

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty good, Thundercat.

....I'm going to go lift some weights anyways. I'd HATE to have to make excuses for being a teddybear.