Help Me With The Woman Of My Life

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i will show much less attention. it's easy not to call. but how should i behave when i'm with her?
treat her the way you treat your regular friends, except in a somewhat more sexual way. Don't do whatever she says just because she says it. Don't respect her more than you respect yourself. Feel free to disagree with her at times and stand your ground. If she does something disrespectful, feel free to get mad and/or call her out on it. Don't be such a boring, nice guy.

Also, pursue action dates and pursue action in life in general. Don't be a boring person, especially when you're around her.

And why would you wait 3 years before asking a girl to marry you? Going that long is just asking for trouble, imo.

ChrisG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
And why would you wait 3 years before asking a girl to marry you? Going that long is just asking for trouble, imo.
well, i would marry her right away, but we were still studying.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
something smells like a troll..........what guy doesn't like ons...

ur weird dude
*Raises hand*

More like "what guy doesn't like meaningless empty sex with a slutty girl that possibly has a ton of STDs"?

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...or going to the health dept every month and seeing your fav doctor cause it burns when you pee...