Help me understand why I'm unsuccessful

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From ChrizZ:
You are not acting sexual around them.
The only advice you will ever need when it comes to women is: Treat a lady like a wh0re and a wh0re like a lady.
Ok, I would like some advice as well.

By "acting sexual", does that mean telling dirty jokes?

So far, my recent success relies heavily on C+F, but I'm not sure if C+F is considered "sexual", since it's considered as "teasing girls" and "teasing girls" helps you score high.

Maybe "acting sexual" is another trick altogether?
Pls advise. ;)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikar said:
From ChrizZ:

Ok, I would like some advice as well.

By "acting sexual", does that mean telling dirty jokes?

So far, my recent success relies heavily on C+F, but I'm not sure if C+F is considered "sexual", since it's considered as "teasing girls" and "teasing girls" helps you score high.

Maybe "acting sexual" is another trick altogether?
Pls advise. ;)
Well, my game is basically to act c&F with dirty sexual jokes. However this doesn´t work if you don´t apply kino.

The response is that the girls usually laugh and playfully punch me.

This does two things: It gets them comfortable around me and it gets them to think about having sex with me.

You can read my latest FR for an example.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be like that sleazy scumbag you see in the movies that tells dirty jokes to women and makes them act offended and then gets his a$$ kicked when the superhero comes.

In reality that scumbag would do her doggystyle while the superhero sits at home in his mom´s basement and masturbates.

Sneaky_Beta

Don Juan
Reaction score
unsuccessfulness from woman is a must to get through to success. its a whole roller coaster ride but inside there's a champ ready to break through. it's a game, its THE game as a matter of fact, so u play and sometimes u will lose but thats when you get back on ur feet and get ready to play again.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being sexual isn't just your words. It is how you move, how you talk, how you touch. Eye contact is another big one. You get this by not being not being afraid to be sexual, not being afraid to show interest. It's natural.

c/f probably comes accross as sexual even if you aren't telling 'dirty jokes', the thing is you need a good balence of both. Too much humour and your the entertainer guy, too much ****y and your a d!ck.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate its not skills and abilities that you need. Its not like your a power ranger or something..

What chrizz said is absolutlely true.. Learn to be dominat, work on your posture, body language, and MOST Importanly yourself. Get to the point where you are 100 percent comfortable in you...

As casanova said, learn to be the flame not the moth.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
6'2 180 lbs? You should be set for life with the women.

It appears as though you use humor as a defensive mechanism, perhaps to avoid intimacy or a real relationship with a woman. You are afraid that if you want to get intimate with woman, your ego won't be able to handle the rejection if she says "no", thus you avoid it at all costs and play the safe route, being "their friend." It's good you are concerned about it enough to want to make a difference.

It's good to make them laugh, but not at the cost of offending them.
You got it exactly right. Every time i do get a date or am shown high interest and can get a date i choke up and try to make a joke out of her interest or something.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you help explain how i can stop using humor as a defensive mechanism?