Help me understand why I'm unsuccessful

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been successful with girls, and haven't had a real girlfriend ever really. I'm insecure about my weight for some reason even though i'm normal size. I use to be fat when i was a kid up until 2 years ago. I'm 6'2 180 lbs, but i still can't get over my insecurities. I've had older girls hit on me, and i get the number close, but they just end up seeing me as a friend. Girls tend to think i'm "immature" because of my jokes. It's not like i'm telling the girls my jokes. I'm telling my friends them but the girls eavesdrop on the convo. I'm a really funny guy. My family, friends, and some girls think so, but I'm afraid to take it too far. The ones that do think i'm funny end up becoming good friends with me, but that's the problem. I always end up in the friend zone and don't know why. I don't act like an AFC, and i don't let my insecurities show. Help me understand why I'm unsuccessful. BTW i'm a softmore

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your the class clown, but not in a good way- in an unassuming, goofy way. You have to take the bull by the horns and turn your life into what you want it to be. You want to be less unasuming, less goofy? You start focusing on other character traits of yours that women find attractive like being assertive and confident.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
I've never been successful with girls, and haven't had a real girlfriend ever really. I'm insecure about my weight for some reason even though i'm normal size. I use to be fat when i was a kid up until 2 years ago. I'm 6'2 180 lbs, but i still can't get over my insecurities. I've had older girls hit on me, and i get the number close, but they just end up seeing me as a friend. Girls tend to think i'm "immature" because of my jokes. It's not like i'm telling the girls my jokes. I'm telling my friends them but the girls eavesdrop on the convo. I'm a really funny guy. My family, friends, and some girls think so, but I'm afraid to take it too far. The ones that do think i'm funny end up becoming good friends with me, but that's the problem. I always end up in the friend zone and don't know why. I don't act like an AFC, and i don't let my insecurities show. Help me understand why I'm unsuccessful. BTW i'm a softmore
You are not acting sexual around them.

The only advice you will ever need when it comes to women is:

Treat a lady like a wh0re and a wh0re like a lady.

Be the touchy guy that makes dirty sexual jokes. The key is to have them constantly thinking about having sex with you. THEN you have to back it up with action. The nicer you are to them the more b!tchy they will react to you and they´ll put you in the friend zone.

BEING SEXUAL IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO GET WOMEN.

Women don´t care about how funny you are.

They don´t care about your hobbies or how smart you are.

Here are the only things you need to know when it comes to getting women:

Learn how to lead without force. (Dominance)

Look as masculine as possible. Look like a guy that is good in bed.

Learn how to act sexual with them.

Here, I just saved you one year of trial and error.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have hit the nail on the head. But how do i shake this class clown view???? I make good grades, I am assertive, but lack confidence unless i have to use it. I'm not goofy though. I'm just funny and make witty comments. IDK, me and my friends are also called "sexist" because i made one joke about women's right when i was doing this comedy thing. I mean wtf???? Now everyone has nicknamed me that.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, but i'm not really looking for sex. I'm only just about to be 16 and don't think i really need sex right now. Too many risks

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Ok, but i'm not really looking for sex. I'm only just about to be 16 and don't think i really need sex right now. Too many risks
Why do you want a gf then?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said i wanted a gf. I just want to have the skills and abilities to get a gf when the time comes.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post above.

That´s how you get a girlfriend when the time comes.

If you are not fvcking her she´s not your girlfriend.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ pretty much nailed it even though I don't agree with him that this is all you need and that girls don't care about your humor. The key's are not being desperate, focussing on the fun and being sexual. You just want the skills and not necessarily the girls? Great, that's number one. Keep being funny, don't make yourself have less fun just to get girls, this is ridiculous. I bet they do like your jokes, the reason they think you are immature is because you are not being sexual.
Your solution could be dressing better, talking in a deeper voice etc etc but the easiest and most effective one is definitely kino.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha good advice chrizz, i'm pulling this dirty jokes stuff with my gf right now. Her reactions are good, giggling and hitting me playfully "your so diiirty" ;)

too bad shes a christian girl (believes in chastity til marriage), so it'll be hard to break her, any advice? :cool:

oh yea yo, to get over your insecurities, I'd say the best confidence booster would be hitting up the gym. Trust me and many others on that one.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I think i haven't been sexual enough and that's the problem. I'll start using kino more and building my way up

Reaction score
get some velcro gloves and get into the sheep thing... they are nice and soft.. forget woman,... they stink like ass anyways.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're 16. It's common and assumed that you will be immature especially in the eyes of older women. Have you tried toning down the jokes when you're out?

FL2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 16? It's pretty tough at that age unless you happen to be a star athlete or something. I'd say there's nothing wrong with you because despite what most guys will tell you, most guys that are your age or close to it aren't getting laid and if they are, it's probably by ACCIDENT and not as much as they say. The fact is most young guys get shafted in the dating game, but, that will all change once you get to college. If you want to improve your prospects, the best thing to do is improve yourself first and foremost. Get a job, take up different hobbies like learning an instrument, travel, do things that make you generally more interesting as a person. Do talk to girls, but don't attach much importance to it, especially at your age. Remember, you are the most important person and no one else is looking out for you. Work on yourself first and once you're confident in yourself, it will be so ****ing easy man.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell from your post that you aren't sexual, ChrizZ pretty much nailed it. Although you have to be attractive not just sexual. Being fun and funny is attractive so you have that covered, you just need more sexuality. Use your sense of humour to joke about sex subtly, use sexual innuendo.

Go here: http://www.flawlessnaturalvideoblog.com/

Scroll down and watch the video about 'woo' and 'intent'. You need more intent.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Being sexual kinda comes to me as a challenge though. I like to use my jokes and stuff as a barrier so i don't have to be sexual, but i guess being funny isn't enough. Thanks for the link sinjester.

Kid Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Thanks for the advice guys. Being sexual kinda comes to me as a challenge though. I like to use my jokes and stuff as a barrier so i don't have to be sexual, but i guess being funny isn't enough. Thanks for the link sinjester.
You are young. Don't worry about the girls yet. Improve yourself whether it's getting better with your jokes, building your confidence, taking up an interesting hobby, or getting in shape. Just stick with this site for a couple of years and by the time you graduate, you'll have all kinds of girls begging for your c0ck.:D

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man. I have some good hobbies already but am thinking about joining more clubs this year. I'm also gonna lift weights more often.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
6'2 180 lbs? You should be set for life with the women.

It appears as though you use humor as a defensive mechanism, perhaps to avoid intimacy or a real relationship with a woman. You are afraid that if you want to get intimate with woman, your ego won't be able to handle the rejection if she says "no", thus you avoid it at all costs and play the safe route, being "their friend." It's good you are concerned about it enough to want to make a difference.

It's good to make them laugh, but not at the cost of offending them.