Help me sosuave! I'm so depressed! URGENT

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence man but it sounds like you're 'depending' on her as a way for you to ignore, but not fix whatever is causing your depression. Chances are she's probably heard you complaining about the same things over and over, and she's tired of it. I'm guessing that every time you two are together you only want to discuss what's wrong in your life. Could that be why you two keeping butting heads???

Go talk to your doctor and they might stick you on some anti-depressants. And check out subliminal messages - not sure how good they work, but I've been listening to some for a while and I swear that small improvements in the particular area have occured during the time I had them running on my pc (without any extra effort on my part). Check out subliminal blaster, a free download for the computer.

Basically, find the triggers and work on them yourself, don't expect your girlfriend to come up with the solution (she doesn't get paid unlike a therapist). Turn to her for help/assistance only when YOU can't find a solution.

Hope I've help ya.

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i read your post last week about this saga and you you want to turn her into fb right?...man the biggest mistake youve done here is you let her put you in the friendzone..

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand feeling down, I was once there myself.

First, I would forget about women for awhile. Men today depend on women way way too much IMO. Focus on you, like krassus said join a gym. Everytime you feel like sh!t go to the gym and take out your frustrations. That way, instead of sitting at home destructively feeling sorry for yourself, you will be doing something constructive.

Don't worry so much about college. Just about anybody can go to college these days. Apply to some other ones. Start looking for another job. I wouldn't quit the one you have until you find another one unless you have some money saved up.

WHATEVER YOU DO, don't try to find another woman to cling to and expect her to help you solve your problems. Only you can solve your problems, most people you ask for help have problems they never try to fix. You have to make things happen, and that's something only you can do.

OldGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
FaithHealer said:
I can understand feeling down, I was once there myself.

First, I would forget about women for awhile. Men today depend on women way way too much IMO. Focus on you, like krassus said join a gym. Everytime you feel like sh!t go to the gym and take out your frustrations. That way, instead of sitting at home destructively feeling sorry for yourself, you will be doing something constructive.

Don't worry so much about college. Just about anybody can go to college these days. Apply to some other ones. Start looking for another job. I wouldn't quit the one you have until you find another one unless you have some money saved up.

WHATEVER YOU DO, don't try to find another woman to cling to and expect her to help you solve your problems. Only you can solve your problems, most people you ask for help have problems they never try to fix. You have to make things happen, and that's something only you can do.
Hey, I'm curious I have read the Bible numerous times to the point where I have almost memorized it but since I have been diagnosed with psychotic depression, I have a fear that I havent confronted due to a social phobia but now that I want to confront the fear it has now become an obstacle. I have few friends and none female friends but I have been meeting some in school. Im not ugly, drive a nice car, workout, have many hobbies, nice guy I guess (people say im the jack of all trades). so what must I do.?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, i love a good classic case of the do-nothing complainer in the morning. Don't get me wrong, half my family is like this and so am I, so I understand where you're coming from buddy. I just don't understand what you expect us to do: you don't like your life, but you obviously have much intention to change it. It's ok, the first step is realizing that you want to change. The second is realizing that you can. Yes, even you.