help me please

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
alright, so when i first went onto this site, things went awesome, i was flirting with all the ladies, and in no time i got a girl, my present girlfriend of 9 months. Now it seems over the time of the relationship ive lost my myself in it. i lost the essence of being the man i want to be. Now recently as the days go on, she seems to be less and less interested in me. I love this girl, and i know she really loves me too, cuz she never passes up a chance to tell me stuff like how great i am and how much she loves me back, but recently somethign seems to be missing. I think im not beign enough of a challenge for her(shes a big flirt), and ive been tryign to find some articles about being a better one, cuz i know she cant get enough of me when i get my flirting on, but then she'll challenge me, try to emasculate me and i dont know how to deal with it. I want to get more respect from women, and i need to know how to be a better challenge to women.

any help would be appreciated

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten's stuff is usefull, but this is something you will also learn about if you get married.

I have heard that marriage is tested when the romance runs out and the people become routine to each other. That is when you have to find what intersts the both of you, and what can make things interesting for you. But you don't need to be married to have this problem, as you are finding out.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
Ahh! Someone that follows by example.
don't you mean my?

snaps for penkitten

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever read the two steps forward one step back thing? I dont know where it is but it IS helpful when flirting. maybe you can search it in google.
Heres my explanation:
What you do is literally take things two steps forward then one step back lol . If you hugging her you can reach down and touch her more sexually and kiss her then go back to a more loving less sexually hug with a lighter kiss.
See it like this for Flirting:

Step1)Talking and showing intrest touching lightly

2)Can be Teasing more like saying If you touch me again im going to have to touch you back; get more sexual.Less than step 3 though

3)Even more of step 2 touching in places that make her want you like inside her thighs near her tits her ass her waist places that make her hot/wet (Good when you're in a place where you guys cant do anything gets her really wanting you )

Skip from 1 to 3 then to 2 to 4 then to 3 then to 5 make her wonder ya know

4)Maybe actually rubbing her tit above her shirt also her ***** but do it with a sly smile Like Say :Well what if i did this grab her crouch area and give a sly smile at her

5 ) I dunno get creative

Works well for getting INTAMATE too

1)Holding/hugging her is one step

2)Kissing is the next step

3)Kissing and feeling around is next

4) Can be Intense kissing and grindin a lot like a stronger step 3

5)Can be pickign her up while kissing her and taking her to the bed or couch someplace more comfy while kissing her the whole time (they like that).

6) It jus keeps going

Listen most importantly you always want to have fun so kind of make a joke out of it when youre flirting but kind of let her see that you want her. Get my drift? ALWAYS HAVE FUN. Be exciting and she will like you. Make her wet in a public place or at school or something and she will want you so bad Be exciting and spontaneous and most of all confident dont be nervous to touch and do it relaxed and try not to pay attention to your hands:
Like dont think about them rubbing her while youre hugging or kissing jus let them go.
CONFIDENCE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT KEYS OF A DON JUAN

PS :Those steps are jus my example so jus think of what you can do to go 2 forward on back
GOOD LUCK

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, the two steps forward one step back sounds good, maybe not with flirting cuz i can pretty much touch her whenever i want wherever i want, but the whole getter her wet in public spots where she cant jump on me...good call. this stuff would be good in the future too thanks alot. thanks for those links aswell:)