Help me get some hoes.

jimjones

Reaction score
Im new to this thing, i;ve been the type of dude who has a girlfriend for long ammounts of time and havent really been lookin for hoes. So give me some tips on where to find hoes and how to pull them and get them to ****. Im also looking for some **** suckers

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimjones said:
Im new to this thing, i;ve been the type of dude who has a girlfriend for long ammounts of time and havent really been lookin for hoes. So give me some tips on where to find hoes and how to pull them and get them to ****. Im also looking for some **** suckers
I can tell you're new. And you have ALOT of work to do, because here's my first impression of you:

You suck.

Why? Because of the way you write about women. You seem very insecure and immature. You reek of desperation and inexperience.

But that's easy to fix.

First off, read the DJ Bible.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
all your girl froends were hos....lol you werebthe lame dude that was in a relationship with them instead of just fing them with no strings attached....lol just dress well go to night clubs and number close 20 hos per night.. dont take them on dates .. bring to ur room for movie the kino to f.. then no contact unless they call u first.. move on to next ho

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jimjones said:
Clubs, movies, mall, any social place really. You can even try networking (friends of friends).

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
drive slowly down an alley at night until you see some scantily dress women, then yell in a foreign voice: how much?