Help me game asian girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys might see a challenge here. My target group is asian girls and I'm an asian guy, so you might be saying "what's the problem?" Well, I'm looking to actually game asian girls, specifically. Where should I troll for asian girls? Asian churches? Buddhist temples? Chinese buffets?

What do you guys need to know for this to turn into an epic thread? What should I KNOW to turn this into an epic thread?

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Those ads only attract ugly/ fat women and gay men... go out and meet people face to face.
Well, at the same time I'm going to try meeting girls at Asian churches or Buddhist Temples. The Buddhist place near my house has a great vegetarian lunch and lots of hot asian girls.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls are everywhere (at least in LA), you can found them on the streets, college campuses, schools, libraries, markets, whatever. Hell, I can go outta the house and I can catch one.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live?

I can throw a rock out my window right now, and I'll probably hit an Asian chick.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WFT!!! Damn I can throw a damn oil tanker (Fictional of course) and it wont hit a damn asian! I need to know where all the asians are as well anyone know where they live abundantly? And you think you can put me up for a while while I get my first asian :).

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? Its easy to get into an asian circle with very cute asian chicks. My friend goes to a Korean Christian Church and I tagged along with him once (yeah, awkward) and noticed a TON of cute asians.

But honestly, I would just expand your game with ALL types of women, phazuka.

I'll tell you why, because I went through an "asian" phase:

You might disagree, but I've noticed that the hot asian girls that you probably want to go for are not always with asian friends. They could be with white girls, black girls, any type really. Yeah, the more socially aware girls can get along with people from other races, so you'll see them mold into inter-racial groups. Not trying to turn this into a race thread, but work on your total game. The asian chicks will come. :up:

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Wtf? Its easy to get into an asian circle with very cute asian chicks. My friend goes to a Korean Christian Church and I tagged along with him once (yeah, awkward) and noticed a TON of cute asians.

But honestly, I would just expand your game with ALL types of women, phazuka.

I'll tell you why, because I went through an "asian" phase:

You might disagree, but I've noticed that the hot asian girls that you probably want to go for are not always with asian friends. They could be with white girls, black girls, any type really. Yeah, the more socially aware girls can get along with people from other races, so you'll see them mold into inter-racial groups. Not trying to turn this into a race thread, but work on your total game. The asian chicks will come. :up:
Exactly, I'am a asian guy as well. But believe it or not, most of my friends aren't asian. I believe being asian, its actually easier to game girls of other race. Because white girls rarely have asian guys hitting on them, its more "rare and exotic" for them.

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
so your Asian yet you dont know were all the Asian women are??? wtf dude...
i'm deep in the heart o' texas....if that gives you an indication of my situation. i'd better go back to the homeland....of kalifornia! lol

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phazuka said:
i'm deep in the heart o' texas....if that gives you an indication of my situation. i'd better go back to the homeland....of kalifornia! lol
It's California. Kalifornia is for noobs.

Texas has really, really, really fine white girls. Whats a matter, don't believe in the American Dream? ;)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA your not that deep, you might be at the heart but I am at the butt of Texas lol. Plus I guess none of the "Really really really fine white girls" live here since I live so close to the border so I am sh1t out of luck maybe you can put me up for a while Phazuka lol and we can DJ togethor!

But then again I have only seen one fine ass white chick (Really white hair not blonde but white!) but I waived at her from across the mall and she saw me but I never broke eye contact she never waved back so I said whatever, when I went back I saw her and walked up to her and asked her name and why she didnt wave back......her bf came walking up beside her and looked at me (not mean ) and I asked if he was her Bf he said yes and I said my bad patted him and left.......but other then that no hot white chicks....brother.

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
It's California. Kalifornia is for noobs.

Texas has really, really, really fine white girls. Whats a matter, don't believe in the American Dream? ;)
nah, i went thru the white girl phase early in jr high and high school. it's not fun being one of the only asian kids in school back in the 80's and early 90's.

fortunately, i went to my senior year of high school in germany and scored a fine piece of german ass who was 24 and I was 17. since then, i never noticed the quality of asian ass until i started to travelling and working in asia. they are still small, petite and spinners up until 50....and hopefully i can find a thai who can cook thai for me. :cheer:

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
HAHA your not that deep, you might be at the heart but I am at the butt of Texas lol. Plus I guess none of the "Really really really fine white girls" live here since I live so close to the border so I am sh1t out of luck maybe you can put me up for a while Phazuka lol and we can DJ togethor!

But then again I have only seen one fine ass white chick (Really white hair not blonde but white!) but I waived at her from across the mall and she saw me but I never broke eye contact she never waved back so I said whatever, when I went back I saw her and walked up to her and asked her name and why she didnt wave back......her bf came walking up beside her and looked at me (not mean ) and I asked if he was her Bf he said yes and I said my bad patted him and left.......but other then that no hot white chicks....brother.
I like latinas too. Anything female with brown skin attracts me! Sometimes you have to be extra careful in Manila!

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phazuka said:
nah, i went thru the white girl phase early in jr high and high school. it's not fun being one of the only asian kids in school back in the 80's and early 90's.
Are you kidding me? Being the only asian kid is a GODSEND.

joe12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phazuka said:
I like latinas too. Anything female with brown skin attracts me! Sometimes you have to be extra careful in Manila!
i so agree...anything brown latina or asian n petite! vietnamese are my favorite

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah in the 80's and 90's if you were Asian, girls treated you like you had no dck. for a while, it was actually uncool for an Americanized Asian girl to date Asian guys. thankfully things have changed

I'm Asian too and it shouldn't be that hard. I know Texas has Asian nights in the clubs. you should be hittin up the party scene

Status
Not open for further replies.