Help me BANG this 19 year old and I will be forever grateful!

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Met this smoking hot 19 year old girl last night at a bar. Apparently she broke up with her BF of 3 years only 3 days ago and was out with her friends to have a good time to cheer herself up.

I got her number after chatting her up for about 10 minutes. She was at first hesitant but I used the line "At worst we can be friends ;) " I said I had to go find some friends on the dance floor, but she ended up coming to find me only minutes later to dance with me.

We danced for a good 40 minutes or so, getting hot and sweaty, and I tried to kiss close multiple times but she kept on putting her hands to her chest to block me when I moved in. She just kept repeating "I just broke up with my BF..." :rolleyes: so she was rather frigid even though I pulled away a few times and danced with a couple of other girls at times as well to show I wasn't too focused on her. She never left her focus on me and looked at me in the eyes constantly and gave me multiple compliments.

Anyway, I got bored dancing with this girl since I wasn't getting anywhere and she was rebuffing my moves, so I said i had to go and left with my friends. As we are walking out, I kiss her on the cheek and say "We'll get coffee sometime" and she was surprised and was like "Sure!"

The next day I get a text message from her saying "So...because I didn't kiss you, you don't talk? ;-) "

I was planning on texting her about 4 or 5 days later to arrange that coffee but now she is texting me less than 24 hours after meeting.

How should I respond to this? Should I wait a few more days and responding on my terms? Don't want to talk too much that I get friendzoned either.

Please advise how I should navigate this. Should I build rapport or just go straight to setting up that coffee date? Master DJs input appreciated.

:cool:

CLIFFS
-----------------

- Met 19 year old at bar who broke up with her BF of 3 years only 3 days ago.
- Talked, got her number, and danced for a good 40 minutes.
- She rebuffed my moves to kiss her but she still seemed very interested.
- She is the demure type, like a very "good girl"
- I left the bar and said we would get coffee as I said goodbye to her and she seemed keen.
- She texts me less than 24 hours after meeting "So because I didn't kiss you..you don't talk? ;-)"
- Was planning on texting a few days later to arrange coffee but now she is texting early.
- How do I deal with this? I have no problem being the rebound guy.
- Any good suggestions for responses?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with this one. Don't get toyed by her. Be very direct and straightforward. Don't dance around the bush or try to be friends with her first. Ask her out point blank with "I'm open to talk. We'll get coffee on so-so day at so-so time". Simple. Anything short of a solid yes should be answered with a hard next.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
19 year old at bar LOL. Frame is already gone.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you need help with? Set the date. Make it close to your place. Make it an Irish coffee. :)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
What do you need help with? Set the date. Make it close to your place. Make it an Irish coffee. :)
So should I talk some BS first or should I just go straight to something like "Ok hun if you want to talk, let's grab coffee tommorow night. :)"

If someone can spell this out for me, I'd really appreciate it. I tend to f*ck up texting often.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
So should I talk some BS first or should I just go straight to something like "Ok hun if you want to talk, let's grab coffee tommorow night. :)"

If someone can spell this out for me, I'd really appreciate it. I tend to f*ck up texting often.
Don't say "If you want to..."

Tell her "Yes, we will be talking over coffee on so-so day at so-so time".

And absolutely no smileys. You're not a girl.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see how asking for advice leads to all sorts of problems.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forsee a possible flake but ok...

Just have some chitchat through text, a few texts exchanges, and ask her out. DO NOT GIVE HER AN SPECIFIC TIME AND PLACE, just ask her out, ask her which day this week works for her, and once she replies, then set the details.

If she says whatever besides a 'yes', 'sure', 'cool' to your date request like a lame excuse, just ask her out a few weeks later if you're still interested.

Anyway, I sense she's gonna toy with you, but give it a try.

SummerNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd try to say something funny first and then tell her something like "coffee at 8PM at xyz place? All in one message. Don't wait an x amount of days. You want to hit the iron while it's hot. The more time passes the less she will be willing to go out. Ask her out to some cafe or pub near your place and then try to get her to your place after the coffee/drinks.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, your "forever grateful" will last only untill you realise that sex is not special.

Secondly, stop desiring to have sex so much with this chick and it will happen. Stop pedestalizing her.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
First of all, your "forever grateful" will last only untill you realise that sex is not special.

Secondly, stop desiring to have sex so much with this chick and it will happen. Stop pedestalizing her.
This^

What the he11 is up with the title of this thread? :nono:

Jesus dude, quit being so desperate number one. Number two, don't listen to people saying "Ya Im open to talk. Lets talk at xyz coffee shop". That's completely creepy in my opinion. Sounds like instead of being "direct", you would sound "desperate for sex".

HB: "So...because I didn't kiss you, you don't talk? ;-) "

TheException: "I'm just playing hard to get..."

You got to be playful. I actually prefer to banter for 3-4 text exchanges and NEVER even mention a date. Then a few days later, text and set up date. It was my go-to college strategy.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:

Hmmm...rare wisdom from this dude.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help you bang this girl? Sure! I like a challenge!!

You see your head is in the right place, you've made her 100% certain of your sexual interest, you danced with other girls proving your value and options and you left the joint before she did! Bravo!

Though you didnt get the kiss, she just couldnt wait to hear from you so she attempts to provoke a response by sending a message she knows would trigger a response.

What you do? RELAX!

Girl wants to fcuk if not she wont have reached out to you

How do you get her to spread dem legs? Act like you get pussie all the time.

TheException said:
HB: "So...because I didn't kiss you, you don't talk? ;-) "

TheException: "I'm just playing hard to get..."
This is spot on, have fun with it, make her legs tingle a little bit and guage if you can have a date at your place instead.

You are not looking to replace her boyfriend so dont do anything to act like it. You just want to be the sausage she continuously accidentally fall on, remind yourself this before you compose a response and your thoughts would be in line.

She just broke up so she's craving HUGE MALE VALIDATION and wants to be know she's "still hot and seksy" and she would fcuk just to get it so hold off every validation.

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the capslocking of BANG in the thread title. If you really want to get this girl, you should just talk in unnecessary capslock all the time.

"Baby, I really want to BANG!!! you."

"Meet you at the coffee place at EIGHT O'CLOCK!!!!!!!!"

Ft Steak

Banned
Reaction score
Why not eat a steak instead in Ft Steak Texas. Eat steak. Ft Worth should get renamed Ft Steak.

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You sound worried that you missed your chance."

If her response is either too coy or playing too hard to get I would bin her- just cut contact. This gives her an easy chance to move things along and lessens the chances of you wasting your time.