Help! Im with a total rookie!

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im dating a girl that is very hot but is totally unexperienced. How can I get her comfortable enough to be able to do stuff with me?
By comfortable I mean what moves should i pull? :)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpology101
Im dating a girl that is very hot but is totally unexperienced. How can I get her comfortable enough to be able to do stuff with me?
By comfortable I mean what moves should i pull? :)
Slowly work your way up.

Like, if she stops you at some point, then go back to what you were doing before, and try again later. Never just STOP, or you'll look AFC.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Discussion.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpology101
Thanks for the tips.. but what about some specific moves I can do?
Thouch her shoulder/thigh lightly while talking to make a point. Grab her hand with both of yours to make a point. Kiss her on the cheek when you leave, and tell her if shes a good girl that she'll get a suprise next time you two meet :)D). Theres alot of stuff. Just major Kino basically, until she lightens up.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible, there is a link at the top of the page. Then you can do a search on the site and there are a million and one good threads about kino on here.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sure not to.....

I'm not sure how far along you are, but make sure you follow the progression in kino. Don't start rubbing her thigh before you've touched her shoulder. Start with her shoulder or arms her hands come next, you can flirt with her hands a little, tease the wrist. Then move to touching her knee, touching her sides and even the sides of her breasts while you are dancing or kissing (try not to make it obvious at first, like you are just running your hands from the sides of her stomach to the sides under her arms, not like you are trying to get at her chest. Just don't skip any steps and you're in there!