Help(i know this is an afc question)

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you do when a gil flirts with you, and you dont have any interest in her. there is this girl dj'ing me shes about a 3 or a 4, and shes a good friend, and everything i just havent felt about her like that. what should i do. i am worried about loosing a friend. help

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Haha, I'm in the same situation. Only my girl is a 5-6, and likes to wear tight clothing. I'm considering dating her, but for now I just mess with her. Kino a lot, eye contact, the whole shananigan. Probably is driving her nuts. Heh, I'm cruel :)

But as for you, don't do anything. Just pretend nothing is happening :)

Edit: On second thought, that might make you out to be a loser who can't understand when a girl is flirting with you. You might have to give her the dreaded LJBF! Hah!

Thats my advice.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first off, a chick can't "DJ" you, Chicks aren't Don Juans.

Second, you really have two choices.

1) Go up to her, and tell her strait off your really not that intrested in her, be gentle about it, but it may have to happen.

2) Ignore her as much as possible. I know its cruel, but maybe she'll get the idea. When she starts hitting on you, blatently go off and do something else. She'll eventually get the picture.

Thirdly. What do you care about having a girl as a friend. The only good girl is a girl you can get some p*ssy from, not a friend. The more you have girls as friends the harder it will be to become a true Don Juan. I abandoned all my girl friends when i saw the light, and never regreted it. Just don't be an a$$ about it, because girls talk.

Work on becoming a real man, not an AFC, which you still sound like.

And one last thing: READ THE BIBLE :)

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well im not having sex till im married, and its wrong to use girl for sex. they are not objects.

Gun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't assert your morals as if they are superior.

To deal with this chick, I personally would just ignore it. If she has any trace of intelligence she'll make the realization herself. Path of least resistance if you don't want to mess with the delicate balance of things here.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
]You wouldn't let her just give you head?

That's what i do .My female freinds are ALWAYS trying to Dj me .I just e-mail once in a while and pop up when i'm bored and just get some brains ya know is not a big deal. Once in a while i fukkk them from the back just to keep them in line and to make their below average selves feel "PURDY".Sometimes they feel exploited but i just whip out the vaseline. LOL.

They are usually 5 and 6's though,anything less we be uncivilized.

I make them do my homework ,buy me food at school ,give me rides when i have no gas ,make dozens of calls on their cell phones ,steal they're cd's and their brothers videogames etc. .They are sort of like my prison *****es ,except i don't beat them up .

It's no big deal they are my freinds and help them alot also, i miss them when they go away ,i look out for their stuff i 'm ALWAYS there when they need me....it's just a domination thing to me ,you know it's like i'm supposed do it.It's not freinds with benefits its just....me having the **** and her being a *****.

The trick is to never string them along emotionally and not going overboard with it.

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was really bad story. Don't tell anything like that again, thats very un Don Juan like.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
So what's Don Juan Like to you? Tell us story.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gigalo, you crack me up.