help! i actually got.. a date?

DJdisciple

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha..

So A chick in my class sent a mass e-mail out asking for the test date. I e-mailed her back and told her to stop falling asleep in class. I got a nice reply back and she asked wehre I lived. So I called her a stalker and then gave her my screen name. Now I got a date with her sometime and I don't know what the FVCK to do. My game is so weak even though I have read all this stuff. I am thinking I want to try and focus on a couple techniques, and try to not act like a wuss. Yes I know that body language and tonation and **** is most important. I will act comfortable and confident but I'm just not sure how to talk and not bore her to death with questions... can someone give me some things to talk about or make fun of her? Just some general guidelines to get me started on the right foot?

......... :confused:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, not to avoid the subject, but if you can get this far with a girl you can manage on a date, unless you were using canned C/F, etc.

By the way, you didn't get the stalker thing from one of my post, did you? I've accused girls of being 'cute little stalkers' before. Works wonders.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its an actual "date" not B.S get together for study, then I would go to some place fun, such as a pool hall, bowling alley or mini golf. Those places are good because you don't have to do much talking about yourself or her but rather related to the game and the fun activity. As well if she doesn't know how to play very well, you can always "Kino" her by showing her how to properly hold the stick or the ball :)

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with "techniques" - just show her your masculine nature! And don't try to please her to gain favor!!!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
If its an actual "date" not B.S get together for study, then I would go to some place fun, such as a pool hall, bowling alley or mini golf.
This is good advice, this way she feels more comfortable around you and is a good way to ease her into doing other things with you ... It's sort of like when you have just met a girl in a bar and you get to know her that same time by asking her to go to another bar with you.

If you don't go to bars just take that as an illustration.

DJdisciple

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well thanks for the tips but on the otherhand not much info given either. The only solid info I got was date type, which was a good idea. I don't know how to show 'masculine' as I have not been this way before. The only way I've gotten into women's pants is when they have chosen me.

By techniques, I mean pushing and pulling, or qualifying and challenging. But I was also curiuos if you guys had any stellar ideas about how to start the date off.

It's winter so I think cofee is the best way. It's only 20 minutes in and out. I can tell her how busy I am and that she only has 20 minutes to impress me and **** like that to start it out. then I guess I can talk about her major, and try and make up jokes when she ask's me questions. But other than that I'm pretty stumped as to how and seduce her. This stuff is just all to new to me, and I think I should figure out a few SPECIFIC things to do, so that I start to get the feel of what it actually is like to be an alpha.

As u can see I'm the complete opposite of an alpha and this stuff doesnt come instantly. I'd like to avoid rejection, or at least looking stupid.

Man just imagining that in my mind I can already see my body language looking weak and me not knowing what to say the moment i get there and meet her...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, don't take this the wrong way, but I can tell by the way you write you are not very experienced with women at all; though we all had to start somewhere ...

Other Djs might disagree, but it sounds like you could possibly overuse the C&F if you tried doing what you just suggested, you definatelly don't want to make it sound like you are having an interview with her in which she should impress you UNLESS of course you said it just right. I can see some guys pulling it off.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the Alpha crap that you hear other guys talk about. I'm not saying that you should be a Beta or an Alpha type personality necessarily, but the Beta complex usually tends to get more sex and attention in the long-run, which is why the AFC types actually appear to succeed every so often. Believe it or not it's true ....

Reaction score
Forget about your body language - women don't care about this!! It is your personality that will be judged during your brief 'coffee' encounter and your charisma/charm that you possess upon her - this will be the main determinants if she wants to see you again! If you do a 'fun' activity then it (a second date) will depend less on your charm and wit then the amount of enjoymrent and excitement that you bring!! Do a 'fun' activity that you would both enjoy!

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this...

JUST HAVE FUN

don't take the day so seriously, don't let the fact that a girl is with you make it more serious...

s.hit, she's not looking for a husband dude, just someone who can show her a fun time... which you started to do by poking fun how she falls asleep in class

so be FUN, go clubbing or something with lots of energy...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's winter so I think cofee is the best way. It's only 20 minutes in and out. I can tell her how busy I am and that she only has 20 minutes to impress me and **** like that to start it out. then I guess I can talk about her major, and try and make up jokes when she ask's me questions. But other than that I'm pretty stumped as to how and seduce her. This stuff is just all to new to me, and I think I should figure out a few SPECIFIC things to do, so that I start to get the feel of what it actually is like to be an alpha.
You are clueless, you are better off holding off the date for a couple of more days until you read the DJ Bible and get better understanding of seduction.

20 minutes Coffee dates are boring. If there was one place to stump yourself is to talk about school and try to make jokes of it. You didn't develop enough rapport with this chick to do that comfertably. You said you want to be alpha? well an Alpha male will not go for a coffee date if he wants to really excite the female, he wouldn't give a rats a$$ that its winter outside, its all about the "ACTION DATES" and until you don't get that or look that up you are setting yourself up for a faliure.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
20 minutes Coffee dates are boring ... well an Alpha male will not go for a coffee date if he wants to really excite the female, he wouldn't give a rats a$$ that its winter outside
This might be a personal preference, but I disagree with some of what was just said despite the fact it was aimed to direct you off of your lazy clueless AFC butt ...

I agree with action dates as the best choice, but you have to remember that it is you that makes or breaks the date, whether that is a coffee date or some sort of physically assertive date. You could be the blasted king of beer and it still wouldn't get you anywhere if you wern't such a fun fantastic guy to be around ...

So whether it be a coffee date like you suggested or an action date like everyone else is insisting, know that it is all you and you can pull it off regardless ...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry, she probably won't even show up