Help dating older woman

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, what have Italian women done to you, you hate them lol
They approach me online and suddenly start playing hard to get after being compliant at first. In America it's hard to tell who they are and this didn't start happening to me until I moved to my current city in the U.S. It's weird but it goes to show how location is important. I like them, but now I have to ask so I know how to calibrate. It's not a dealbreaker but to me it's a red flag. And online I've read how they push to see how hard the man is willing to work before they them into bed.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah Mature Jayne's pushing them up big time. Sophia had the far better rack.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on situations and reflections. I ate at her house but nothing happened, despite trying to escalate. It's too late now, I have no more chances to sleep with her, I have to agree with those who say that if a woman wants to have sex with you she will make things easy for you, she doesn't, so I leave it alone and focus on other women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on situations and reflections. I ate at her house but nothing happened, despite trying to escalate. It's too late now, I have no more chances to sleep with her, I have to agree with those who say that if a woman wants to have sex with you she will make things easy for you, she doesn't, so I leave it alone and focus on other women.
That sucks bro, what do you think her motive was for inviting you over if she wasn't going to give you any openings? If she was on the fence or unsure about you, maybe leave the door open in case she wants to re-connect. If she does, make sure she's down with the program and makes it easy for you, no vagueness.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks bro, what do you think her motive was for inviting you over if she wasn't going to give you any openings? If she was on the fence or unsure about you, maybe leave the door open in case she wants to re-connect. If she does, make sure she's down with the program and makes it easy for you, no vagueness.
I think at the moment she doesn't hang out with any other friends and needs some company, she knows I'm attracted to her and rides on it, sadly it doesn't give me a way to escalate because we sat out on the balcony but on 2 separate chairs and she didn't even get too close to me, like last time her mother would have returned home so there was the concern that she would arrive at any moment, the fact remains that I for one don't feel at ease take risks, I don't know how it will end, I think I have to let it go and not think about it too much, time will tell

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You dodged a bullet. You are early 30s, focus on getting a rotation of young, hot, fertile poozy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
You dodged a bullet. You are early 30s, focus on getting a rotation of young, hot, fertile poozy.
.....in France. OP, can you feasibly date the French chicks across the border?