Help, dating 2 girls

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a beta male if you think the way OP does.

Always maintain a fram eo fknowing the girls like you and want you-- but be receptive to why they act a certain way.. otherwis eu will fumble them.

If you dont understand womans dynamics, i suggest asking someone whos dated far more women than you
Sorry, I'm Italian and I don't understand what OP means. Was it referring to me?

That said, why would I be a beta man? Because don't I want to date an alcoholic? Or because I don't want to keep up with a confused girl who plays difficult? I'm not in this world to solve women's problems, I make my moves and based on the situation I go further.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you answered based on what I wrote in the first post, the problem is already solved, I simply didn't realize I was dealing with a person with problems, because a normal person doesn't behave like that.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a beta male if you think the way OP does.

Always maintain a fram eo fknowing the girls like you and want you-- but be receptive to why they act a certain way.. otherwis eu will fumble them.

If you dont understand womans dynamics, i suggest asking someone whos dated far more women than you
That was a good job of saying absolutely nothing after "You are a beta male if you think the way OP does". I don't think OP is beta. He stuck to his guns and knew when to back out. Most guys don't know how to do that. The only thing he'd need to work on is not putting so much pressure on disappointing any girl he's involved with this fast to the point where he's at an internal conflict and has to post on here after going out for a date or 2.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So OP means original post right. The mistake I made was doubting myself and my way of dealing with girls. I thought she had acted like this because of how I behaved, but that's not the case, this girl has serious problems with alcohol, she mentioned something to me but I didn't get it. This was the other mistake. But when I understood, I let it go