HELP! Am I Stuck In The Friends Zone?? Confusing Girl?

Fargus

Reaction score
Well About a month ago I met this chick which I went to Elementary School with 7.0 On Los Angeles Scale. We hit it off pretty nice we have a lot of things in common. Were both sort off potheads, We Chill maybe once or twice a week, smoke herb together and go to the movies, usually only the 2 of us. We hug and Kiss eachother on the cheek. After about knowing her for 2 weeks I made my move and kissed he on the lips while we were smoking in the car, She was sort of nervous and said no. We also went out to a steakhouse to eat and she even offered to pay for me!. 2 days later we meet up, at a mutual friends house and smoked some herb, As we were walking outside she said she wanted to tell my friend something, they talked for 5 minutes, she got into my car and then I drove her home, One the way home she started asking me questions about my past relationships and I said that its private. I had asked my friend what she had told him, and he said that she was crying because of me, because "I wasn't man enough to tell her that I was In love with her" (she uses him as an emotional tampon), and didnt make any move that day. We hung out 2 days later in the morning smoked some herb, (STUPID AFC MOVE) She asked me if I liked her and I said yes. The she said that she wasnt looking for a realtionship and wanted 2 be friends, I told her it was fine if she wanted to take things slow, she said well talk later. 3 days have passed and she called me up and asked me if I wanted to chill with her, I declined said I was busy that day and counter offered to switch it friday instead of wednesday. Now the part that I dont understand is She still calls me up to chill, SMS's me non stop, and wants to hang out me and her together.

How bad is it? and What do I do?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

boogalooboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes testing you. If you wana jump to the real ladder u gotta leave the friends ladder behind... Meaning if ur attracted to her, u cant be friends and u gotta let her know that, or risk torturing urself when u see her with another guy.

My plan of attact would be this.

-Cut contact for 4 days. Make her think about u.
-Then call n ask her to go out
-Say u met an old firned (girl) and uve been spendin time the last few days... watch her reaction.. dont give details. Say some **** like

"Shes nice and fun to hang out with. I realised something today for the first time in my life.. and that is there ARE plenty of fish in the sea, and you shouldnt get hung up on people who dont like u back cos for everyone one of those fish there are like 12 dozezn fish that will like you... lifes too short for uncertaintys.."

then maybe ask her what she thinks.

This can work magic.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to boogaboy, That happened long time ago in my case, I did the same thing what he instructed to you Fargus. Then on the date, I flirted like hell. she just changed her mind the favor became a good one. a very good one. You'll love the results trust me.

"A playful wind never blows in one derection, you just can't determine where it is going, only you will feel its presence and miss them when they have left."

Fargus

Reaction score
thx guys, Need more Info on this, should i make more moves, when to call, what if she calls me Help!

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaht if she calls you? Well you just won the half of the prize because all you need to do is ask her out, have a good time and then let her miss you again.

Reaction score
In her eyes you are a her pot-smoking friend and not a man!!! Never see a woman who you are interested in as a "friend" or someone to chill with - men act upon impulse of attraction and she figures correctly that if you were interested in her you would have pursued her as a man does a woman and not as a pot-smoking partner! Maybe the weed is dulling your senses!!:rolleyes:

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she asked if you liked her you probably should have kissed her.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need a girl? You've got pot.

Leave her for those of us who'll remember it the next day.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fargus
Well About a month ago I met this chick which I went to Elementary School with 7.0 On Los Angeles Scale. We hit it off pretty nice we have a lot of things in common. Were both sort off potheads, We Chill maybe once or twice a week, smoke herb together and go to the movies, usually only the 2 of us. We hug and Kiss eachother on the cheek. After about knowing her for 2 weeks I made my move and kissed he on the lips while we were smoking in the car, She was sort of nervous and said no. We also went out to a steakhouse to eat and she even offered to pay for me!. 2 days later we meet up, at a mutual friends house and smoked some herb, As we were walking outside she said she wanted to tell my friend something, they talked for 5 minutes, she got into my car and then I drove her home, One the way home she started asking me questions about my past relationships and I said that its private. I had asked my friend what she had told him, and he said that she was crying because of me, because "I wasn't man enough to tell her that I was In love with her" (she uses him as an emotional tampon), and didnt make any move that day. We hung out 2 days later in the morning smoked some herb, (STUPID AFC MOVE) She asked me if I liked her and I said yes. The she said that she wasnt looking for a realtionship and wanted 2 be friends, I told her it was fine if she wanted to take things slow, she said well talk later. 3 days have passed and she called me up and asked me if I wanted to chill with her, I declined said I was busy that day and counter offered to switch it friday instead of wednesday. Now the part that I dont understand is She still calls me up to chill, SMS's me non stop, and wants to hang out me and her together.

How bad is it? and What do I do?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Wow great story!!I can relate somewhat as to what you're going through. Your situation with this girl complexed and yet its so very simple..Here's what I think you should do:

1. PLAY THE JEALOUSY CARD!----If there's one thing that will incite this woman is the site of seeing you with another girl! So find another girl--she doesn't have to be great-just average wil do.

2. STOP SMOKING WEED WITH HER!!!OR AT LEAST CUT IT OUT DRAMATICALLY..Deprive her of your company..She will think that you have no more time for her since you found someone else.

AND THIRDLY"

3. BRAG ABOUT THE GIRL! Tell her how great she is and things of that nature.

So there you go!GOOD LUCK!

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELP! Am I Stuck In The Friends Zone?? Confusing Girl?

You are never stuck in friend zone. Your life is yours to create as you wish. As long as there are other females around you will never be without.

Move the hell on and quit wasting your time.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
So let me get this straight a girl tells your friend she's mad because you wont admit that you love her, you kiss her she turns away and says no, but continues to hang out with you right after that (which means she wasn't offended by the kiss), you hold hands, and kiss each other on the cheeks.

I think the real question you wanted to ask was "how can I get a girl to fall in love with me who is already in love with me"?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fargus
and What do I do?
Well I think the real question here is what SHOULDN'T you do and the answer is simple: weed.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: HELP! Am I Stuck In The Friends Zone?? Confusing Girl?

Originally posted by eggnawgkid
Well I think the real question here is what SHOULDN'T you do and the answer is simple: weed.
Now what the hell does that have to do with anything? He's not talking to her because he smokes weed and he's ccracked-out, but rather he's confused as to what the hell this girl really wants. which understandable considering the situation---As long as he does it in moderations there's nothing wrong with the HYDRO.

Last edited: