Hello. New RAFC here...

T-101

Reaction score
I didnt find an "introduce yourself" thread and the links in the Adobe Acrobat Bootcamp are dead so I thought Id throw it here. I was refered here by a friend. I started the bootcamp about an hour ago and Im looking forward to finishing it. Im not sure Ill be able to do it 100% though because Im married. That doesnt mean I dont need better social/marketing skills. Ill do everything but follow up on phone numbers and go through with the dates. I think I can handle getting some numbers and bettering my 1 on 1 conversation skills though.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, matey! :D

Im kinda curious: since it was your friend who pointed you here, what was your initial reaction? Did you take it seriously from the start?

I tried to point a totally AFC friend to this site, but he never mentioned it again, didnt even look prolly.

T-101

Reaction score
We spend a lot of time talking about women and society in general. We share a lot of the same opinions regarding the subject. One day he told me about all the things he has learned here. It reminded me of when the guy from Terminator 2 was describing the chip they found. "It was scary stuff, radically advanced. It gave us ideas, It took us in new directions... things we would never have thought of." lol. So I figured Id take a look at the site. I like what Ive read of the bootcamp so here I am. The newest member.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. How can you be AFC and married bro? Shouldnt you be here to help us unmarried guys? :D

T-101

Reaction score
Im very quiet and calm around women. Women think its "mysterious" and they read it as confidence. Im not a bad looking guy either. Thats on the outside...on the inside Im all tension. I end up being an emotional tampon for too many women and my social skills are beyond pathetic. Go a week without speaking to another person and see how many friends you make. Im married and my wife is a 10 but I need help as much as anybody cuz without the confidence on the inside, youll never be happy.