Hello, Hello

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Hey, I'm the youngest fellow here, being 14:D Welcome, try not to cause as much hassle as the previous LS invaders did. And you'll be fine. I'm one of the guys that enjoys having some female perspective, as long as women try not to force that perspective onto me, I'm cool:cool:
So, welcome and hop you enjoy the reading.

Lil' Ben ;)

Thanks for the welcome Ben. Yes, that "not shoving down your view down my throat" thing works both ways.

And I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Hey, I'm the youngest fellow here, being 14:D Welcome, try not to cause as much hassle as the previous LS invaders did. And you'll be fine. I'm one of the guys that enjoys having some female perspective, as long as women try not to force that perspective onto me, I'm cool:cool:
So, welcome and hop you enjoy the reading.

Lil' Ben ;)
I read your post in one of Lishy's threads - nicely said, bro!

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
TS, thanks a lot! I now get the alerts.
No problemo, sister!

That's what they call their members, right? I'm not going overboard, am I?

:D

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Yer but like it's been said before, SS is kind of like a boys treehouse with a "NO GIRLS!" sign outside! Lol :D

I think if you start posting stuff like "Shower your woman with prezzies!!!" (not saying you would) in the Tips section or whatever then there will be all manner of chaos and POSSIBLY world war 3.

Same as if one of us went to LS and posted something like "BEAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SENSELESS MWAHAHAHA" (not that anyone here feels that way towards women, I don't think).

Except I DO like to think that our mods aren't Nazis lol, although some would disagree :D.
Well if I think a gift would help, I'd suggest it as a tip... But I am not going to bombard this place with pink fuzzy wuzzy talk and go on about my menstrual cycle. So you have not need to worry.

Last edited:

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Showering women with gifts are no biggie. It actually helps but hey, to each his own.

Kind of like the blue background though.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real gift thing is this..you give women a gift when she's been good/nice/ to you and has done something worthy of a reward. Most women see gift-giving as trying to buy their love. Dont fall for it ;)
And yes, Purple. I will not force ANY of my views on you, as I DO respect women and their views, and it's nice to take a step back and see what other people think. But i will hold my own morals and values, and nothing will change that, so anyone gonna try, dont bother:cool:

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well people, it's been nice so far.

Going to hit the sack for a few hours and hopefully when I have the time, will check out more threads!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
The real gift thing is this..you give women a gift when she's been good/nice/ to you and has done something worthy of a reward. Most women see gift-giving as trying to buy their love. Dont fall for it ;)
And yes, Purple. I will not force ANY of my views on you, as I DO respect women and their views, and it's nice to take a step back and see what other people think. But i will hold my own morals and values, and nothing will change that, so anyone gonna try, dont bother:cool:
Night HS!

I won't bother trying to change your views. Just don't be so stubborn in your convictions. It's good to listen (which you say you're open to doing...).

And I agree, gift giving shouldn't be done because of some expectation on part of the receiver. Men and women should give gifts because they want to (to show the other they are loved or whatever). It should never be out of a sense of obligation.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Also, you LoveShackers are really active lol! This is maybe the most active thread EVER created on SoSuave, 3 pages of posts in like a day or whenever this was started, is unheard of.
Well I'm a total night owl. I post to keep myself from dying of boredom.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Well, FINALLY! A woman LS poster, who genuinely decent and isn't a total troll. From me, your MOST welcome here ;)
And I'm open to change, just not people FORCING it on me.
I'm not much different than many of the female friends I've made at LS. I hope you'll eventually venture over there again and read some of the stuff that people post about.

But thanks for the welcome. I'll post here whenever I have man issues. It'd be nice to hear a different perspective.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
Still awake I see. You are crazy.:crazy:
I must be, huh?

I'm having fun reading some of the threads on here. I even watched a video on PUAs in the UK.

This has been a very eye-opening experience.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
heh that should be fun, a post of "my bf said he hates me what should I do," will get you many "NEXT!!!!!" calls in the post along with, "DON'T PUT HIM ON A PEDESTAL! BE THE ALPHA MALE... I MEAN WOMAN" etc etc.
Actually, I'm learning how to be an alpha. I'm sure this site will be instrumental in my education.

Plus, I'm interested to know how some alphas think.

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
I must be, huh?

I'm having fun reading some of the threads on here. I even watched a video on PUAs in the UK.

This has been a very eye-opening experience.
You are indeed in a purple-haze.;)

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
You indeed in a purple-haze.;)
Hey, brother. Don't knock it till you try it.

Plus, I need all the ammo I can get...you know, for when I deal with "stuff."

The guys on here seem pretty decent thus far. I was a little scurred at first...thinking they'd knock me down a few. Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon.

And what are YOU doing up so late? Or early...? I dunno what I'm saying. Where is my midget person when I need him.

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Hey, brother. Don't knock it till you try it.

Plus, I need all the ammo I can get...you know, for when I deal with "stuff."

The guys on here seem pretty decent thus far. I was a little scurred at first...thinking they'd knock me down a few. Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon.

And what are YOU doing up so late? Or early...? I dunno what I'm saying. Where is my midget person when I need him.
I've tried the red haze, the blue haze, and many more in my day. The hazes were fun while they lasted.

I'm two hours ahead of you.

Its opening day today for baseball and yours truly has tickets. The game is an early game, so there is no time for sleep now.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
I've tried the red haze, the blue haze, and many more in my day. The hazes were fun while they lasted.

I'm two hours ahead of you.

Its opening day today for baseball and yours truly has tickets. The game is an early game, so there is no time for sleep now.
Alright, well come online to le talk place if you're going to be kicking around.

Ciao!