hello from england

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello,

timeforacatnap here, some of you may know me if your on the player guide board or theLSS.

living and trying to find a job in london, henc my excess of free time to psot on a forum.

i'm i suppose about PUA level in terms of game, i run the newbie bootcamp on LSS and also do one on one workshops, i'll be signing with mystery method as an appraoch coach in august.

i'm here to check things out offer help and advice and perhaps learn a thing or two. if y'all are looking for a wing give me a shout.

feel free to post your questions and i'll be happy to answer

thelazycat.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude thats cool! i read your blog a few times, super cool stuff.

i'm a member of LSS if your ever in london, look us up, i am gonna be helping magnus (bristol lair) with some film editing when project london gets off ground

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timeforcatnap, what do you reckon are good ideas for openers etc. specifically in the UK? I don't like canned stuff that much woule be curious.

A lot of the MM openers and other American ones just wouldn't work over here because of the different types of sense of humour British girls have.

Other than that, do you see any general differences between British and American PU?

Casual

Reaction score
whats good man,

Im based in NW London I wonder how you rate the London scene? there is alot of options here but I always say that outside London its easier to pull girls, the London attitude is not as sociable as out of towners but it is great practice.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
timeforcatnap, what do you reckon are good ideas for openers etc. specifically in the UK?
Other than that, do you see any general differences between British and American PU?
i usually use situation openers or compliment openers, opinion openers tend not to as well in UK i suspect a)because leicester square is over sarged. b)unless you actually really care about who lies more, girls here can sniff it out a mile away.

as for the US scene, i have no clue, despite my american accent i am actually from hong kong and got into PU in london, and got into MM via sheriff and londonplayboy.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Casual said:
whats good man,

Im based in NW London I wonder how you rate the London scene? there is alot of options here but I always say that outside London its easier to pull girls, the London attitude is not as sociable as out of towners but it is great practice.

london rocks! all the us instructors i've met have said theres no where else like Leister square. in my opinon its super cool! as for the HBs here, they are like NYC girls real high maintaince even the uggers...but a couple of well place negs, freeze out and such like and your good to go. i find zone 2 london to ahve the best venues for sarging...dunno why...must be something in the water.