Heightmax.com......

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
they advertise it on the radio so try it let me know your results and get back at me
yup heard it on the radio so it has to work, otherwise i will sue the **** out of them for advertising false products.... i get back to you in 6 months 5 inches taller if its a success u buy one too promise, i am optimistic.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjoe said:
yup heard it on the radio so it has to work, otherwise i will sue the **** out of them for advertising false products.... i get back to you in 6 months 5 inches taller if its a success u buy one too promise, i am optimistic.
i would love to be 4 inches taller then i'd be average but being short hasn't been all that bad i'm shipping out so unfortunately i can't buy the stuff but if it works hit me up

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
There is no way and I repeat no way in this world that some pill or medication or machine can make you taller!!!
Otherwise we would never see a short rich kid on this planet.:nono:

But I completely understand what you are going through. I don't know how old you are now, but when I was in highschool, I almost fell for a scam like that for some pill. Although I'm avery reasonable and cautious person, plus my mom's a doctor and was telling me not to do it. But the frustration was so painful that I was ready to give it a try...

Fortunately I didn't do it...:) I was 174cm (5'8 and a half to be precise) at that time, I'm still the same height now. The shortest guy at my high school was 172cm (5'8), and he was being called "the dward" so often that people won't call him his real name. Just imagine how this put pressure on me although I wasn't directly targeted.:(
At the same time, some fake punk trying to pass himself as a great guy had the favor of the ladies simply because he has an attractive face and he was tall. Plus this guy would make racist or derogatory remarks against me...

I hated my height so much that I was ready to do anything just to get a few inches. Even my parents were worried since I would complain everyday about how much they gave me bad genes and such. I was getting this masochist revenge by deliberately hurting them and myself emotionally. Although I knew it was wrong, I still kept doing it.:nervous:

The most painful part was that everytime I saw a beautiful girl in the streets, in the metro, who was of my height or taller, I would have this huge feelig of frustration. I thought I would never be able to have a girl like that, "a girl like that would never ever be attracted to a guy like me, a lousy dwarf! dwarf dwarf dwarf!!":cry:

And then with time, I grew out of it.:D Not because I'm some kind of special guy with a tough mind. It just that my positive experience with girls, and even hot tall beauties gave me confidence. It didn't come over night. But now looking back, although I can uderstand my previous situation, I still can't believe how bad it was.

Now I'm really at peace with my height. It doesn't mean that I have the "I compensate in other fields" mentality, because it would still mean that it bothers me. I simply don't think about it anymore, just like I don't think about my hair color, my nose shape or things like that.
Sure I would be real happy if by some magic I gain a few inches overnight. But that would only be the icing on the cake.

Now I admit that sometimes I enjoy the "achievement" of having hot tall girls being more attracted to me than to some other dudes who's 5 inches taller. But it's only for the amusement of me ego, nothing more.

I admit that I prefer taller girls, 5'7 to 5'9, and slender and leggy. And in my book no girl can be rated above 8.5 if she's not tall.

I know maybe it sounds old, but it's the truth: learn to accept who you are and develop a great personality. Maybe there will be thousands of girls who won't even look at yoiu just because of your height, but many others will only care if you are a great guy.:up: Stay away from the scams!
You do know you sound like a hypocrite saying that height doesn't matter, but then admitting that you rate no girl higher than 8.5 unless she is tall, right?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
You do know you sound like a hypocrite saying that height doesn't matter, but then admitting that you rate no girl higher than 8.5 unless she is tall, right?
Where did I say that height doesn't matter???:confused: :down: I never did.

I'm definitely NOT one of those people who try to give people false hope by stating "height deosn't matter", "looks don't matter", "money doesn't matter", "XYZ doesn't matter".

My point is: we all get to accept who we are, what we have. If it's something I can change, like poverty, sh*tty job, being fat, being bony/skinny, I will do my best to improve that. If it's something I can never change, like my height for example, I just need to learn how to accept myself. Basically having a healthy mindset.

I do prefer girls who are taller, that's just my preference, nothing wrong about that. Just like I'm not bitter (anymore) towards girls who prefer taller guys. Because there are millions of fish in the sea, some are bound to only like tall guys...

I know you gonna think "but it's just a bunch of theories", just the talks. To be honest, even myself, until about two years ago, I didn't truely believe in that either, "yeah right, of course, millions of fish in the sea, but the crême de la crême top quality girls are still gonna exclusively want tall guys". I didn't truely believe in it until I met this gorgeous, I mean truely gorgeous french/german blonde hottie who's almost my height. One of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

Anyway, I spare you the details :D. Now I truely believe that there are hot girls out there who won't rule you out simply because you are not tall. You just need to find these girls.

Of course, being an average chump plus being of average height won't do. You need to be a great guy in many other fields.:)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to H&F, and as there are already dozens of threads specifically regarding "growing taller", "gaining height", "how do I get tall", etc etc etc, closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.