Heartbroken guy - Need some help to open up again

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been a practicing PUA for so long, I really dig opinion openers. Or, sometimes opening with a NEG hit is a great way to get things going. Comment on something distracting or negative, and then build positiveness around that.

The French girl I started dating. Saw her shivering outside of the bus stop (we wound up spending a couple of hours together after we met, before we found out we were going the same place) and I mentioned the fact that she was shivering.

ME - *laugh* You cold?

HER - It's freezing out here!

ME - It's not that bad. Besides, with that cute little dance you're doing you should be getting enough body heat.

Went from there. Took her virginity two weeks later. We dated for about three months, split on RIDICULOUSLY good terms. Really, we only broke up because she moved back to France.

Advice - read up on "canned openers". They're great for getting that ice broken and having something to say, always, when you approach a girl. I can send some of the ones I use on a regular basis in a private message if you like, or you can read up and come up with some of your own.