Heart Attack at Age 22

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer all your questions. I have no muscle damage. My blood pressure was 110 / 77 during the starting stages of my heart attack. Basically they stopped it before it got worse. However I am still questioning one thing. Why has this happened to a athlete. See its better to have had it happen during a workout rather than happen just sitting down. Because then we know that the heart isnt comfortable while at the resting stages. That would be a problem gentlemen.

I am going for my second opinion Wednesday.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A clot is a clot, can happen to anyone at any time. Glad to hear you made it--I've watched young men die of the same thing because they figure "it couldn't possibly be me."

Pay attention to this low HDL report. I have the same trouble (genetic, dad has it, his dad died of heart trouble in his 40s) and it's very, very hard to raise a low HDL number. Kicking the tobacco should help, but you'll probably also need a wholesale change of diet, and when I say diet, I really mean your whole lifestyle.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I am back. Are you guys ready to hear what really happened? So after I switched my cardiologist, my second one explained to me this:

I do not understand why this happened to you but I have to tell you the true cause.

You did not have a heart attack.

WHAT???

You have a coronary spasm of the artery due to over exerting yourself throughout your workout.

You dont have to worry about another heart attack because you wont have one.

Your artery was just contacting and expanding rapidly because your heart rate at the time was over 200 during exercise.

Its rare but heard of.

You dont have heart disease and you can go back to any regular activity you have been doing before.

Only thing is you have to take aspirin every day for the rest of your life because the other cardiologist put a stent in you thinking it was a clot.

Have a good day.

Man.. what a fvcking relief.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have to take an aspirin everyday and on top of that you had to have surgery for no reason???

These doctors be getting paid and don't even know what they are doing.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So you have to take an aspirin everyday and on top of that you had to have surgery for no reason???

These doctors be getting paid and don't even know what they are doing.
Yeah some.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?? I feel bad man. They didn't explain it very well, why did that happen? WOw man do u really have to take an aspirin every day? can't u take the stent out?

wish u the best of luck bro.

springWater

Reaction score
Thats ****ed up , note to self: Dont ever let a surgeon work on you without a second opinion.