Hear me out...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I think that more often than not, it can lead to akwardness in social situations, especially if you're trying to mack and on top of it you're not a ladies man to begin with.

It's all about the context. I can be by myself or with friends super high and feel completely confident. But, interact with the wrong stimuli and you can INSTANTLY downward spiral into delusional paranoid thinking. It really can go both ways and depends on many many factors.

Also, it's how well you know a person. If you're just getting to know a girl, it's probably best to be high on your dates or whatever. But, sh1t, after you're close and you know eachother very well, that sh1t flies out the window.

"What is the reason to smoke weed? Honestly. It isn't productive in any way whatsoever. It can provide temporary pleasure but at the expense of being a moron and possibly hurting your body.

I'm not saying people who smoke weed are idiots all the time-- they're just idiots while they smoke weed. "

Yo man, you're speaking waaaaaaay to general here. Thats fine if this is YOUR personal experience, but thats all it is, YOUR experience.

Not productive??????????????????????????

OH SH1T SON!

I'm with Matius, I make music too and in a way, I am deeply and profoundly more creative when I'm high. You hear things differently and you are more intune to harmony and rhythm. Getting high and playing drums is like my religion, my therapy, my meditation.

To say "It isn't productive in any way whatsoever" is just ignorance.

Look at history man, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Bob Marley, RZA...

Some of the most revolutionary and legendary musicians of the 20th century were all about the Chronic smoke