Head, Am i really the first one that she's done it to.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the one thing that i cant get over.

Now my girl has been with a certain amount of boyfriends in the past a handfull of them.

But yet she tells me that im the first one that she gives head to, although she had sexual relationships with her other boyfriends in the past, and tells me that one of them up to date is still above me as better than me in general.

Do you all think that im really the first one that she has done it to?

Why would i be the first one out of all the other boyfriends that she has had before me, why she doing it to me but not the other ones, i just cant believe her on that, and thats why it bothers me, cause i just want her to tell me and be honest, not lie to me, its just part of gettin to know each other better.

I kinda believe her by the way that she does it, you can tell that she aint that good at it, but then she could be doing that in purpose to fool me.

What do you all think.
And why is it that she doesnt wanna tell me that she has done it if she has, and tells me im the only one?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer ONE question...

Why does it matter?

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know, i wanna know if im really the first one and she is not lieing to me.
Im just curious about it.

plus i wouldnt feel too confortable being with a girl that has a " she is a diksuker" reputation

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D You want a ***** who's a virgin.

Dude... I've had a girl who I THOUGHT was a virgin. We did it... some blood came out.

Well... it didn't seem like "real" blood for some reason. It didn't coagulate. After some careful analysis and pressure, she admitted that she stuck a cherry there.

They lie lie lie

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why i ask is not cause im insecure, im not, but yesterday while conversting and whatnot, she told me that the best boyfriend.relationship that she has ever had was with some spanish boy back a few yrs ago and they had to leave it cause he left for the marines.
She told me that him and me were the best ones but that he was way better than me (Ok she didnt say WAY:D but u know).

I guess that makes me wonder a lil bit still im not insecure or anything of that matte i know she loves me and wants to be with me, but if he was so special to her how come she didnt do it to him? she says that they never thought about doing that that it never came up.

She also told me that im the first one that eats her out too, she might be lieing about that too you know they said spanish peps love to eat the cat.

so how is that loser still stand number 1 in her list and im 2nd:mad:

;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Panther®
I just want to know, i wanna know if im really the first one and she is not lieing to me.
Im just curious about it.

plus i wouldnt feel too confortable being with a girl that has a " she is a diksuker" reputation
So you're saying that unless you are their first, no woman is worth dealing with or is just hard for you to trust women?

Plus, is your reputation so weak that your girl's rep would somehow change yours?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, every girl you date will have sucked off some guy(s) before. if you can't handle this, you can always become a catholic priest. that way you're guaranteed to find a virgin.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this can be closed now, i believe her now at a 99% that im the only one that shes done it to.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, she sucked that bad? :p

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be insecure!

Black Panther®: Just ignore the fact that she WAS with other guys, and what happened with her and them is over, and she is with YOU now... so no matter HOW good that guy was, she is YOURS! And instead of being jelous of this spanish guy, rather try get info out of her indirectly (not making it obvious that you are trying to find out) or you COULD ask her openly WHAT about him made him a better lover than you?

well...

I hope that it all works out well for the 2 of you;)

Laterz...

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
What, she sucked that bad? :p
lol

well she just sucks 1/4th of it, she doesnt even go half way down, and she doesnt jack it, she just holds it still, no rubbing whatsoever.

Ima take care of that though, i guess its up to me to teach her:D :cool: