He Will Not Divide Us

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shia LaBeouf set up a live stream camera somewhere in DC. You're supposed to stand in front of it and say, "He will not divide us."

http://www.hewillnotdivide.us/

I say we collect $10 from each member, and offer a prize to the first sosuaver to stand in front with a SoSuave sign while getting hummer. Both the sosuaver and the hummer giver can wear Guy Fawkes masks.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those femmes told the right to life ladies to stay home by the way. The other side of the coin wasn't invited. Which is fine. Most women I know voted against the horseshlt these protesters are protesting (I mean honestly, what ARE they protesting? The guy hasn't done ANYTHING of consequence yet for them to complain about.)

Just the shoot first and ask questions later radical crowd. The still jilted about the election crowd. I'm beginning to better understand why you guys always say women are driven only by emotion. I didn't hear one remotely coherent thing out of any woman interviewed, including the celebrities. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean they were having protest marches before he was even sworn in. Let the guy do something first, then protest that if you want. Basically they're protesting that there was an election and someone won. How dare that happen in a democracy? Left wingers sure are some sore losers.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The manifestation was a ''women'' march that turned into a ''AntiTrump'' of epic proportion...

Yet none of them would ever protest when Iran and Saudi Arabia became chair of the Human Right community of the UN (yep they are defender of human rights).... none lift a figner against women treatment in dictatorships

But... 1 democratic election and all hell break loose...

At the end of the day... they only care about the money coming in their pocket from subsidies

jana

Reaction score
Those femmes told the right to life ladies to stay home by the way. The other side of the coin wasn't invited. Which is fine. Most women I know voted against the horseshlt these protesters are protesting (I mean honestly, what ARE they protesting? The guy hasn't done ANYTHING of consequence yet for them to complain about.)

Just the shoot first and ask questions later radical crowd. The still jilted about the election crowd. I'm beginning to better understand why you guys always say women are driven only by emotion. I didn't hear one remotely coherent thing out of any woman interviewed, including the celebrities. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday.
Well many of the women weren't there to protest Trump but rather other topics of concern. Like the abortion laws making it difficult for women to seek an abortion. That's just an example. I don't find that reasoning to be emotional as it is a problem and the GOP intends on moving forward with these strict laws. I hope this clears up some questions you may have had.

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my opinion Trump IS dividing the nation and I personally believe this is a GOOD thing. I LIKE the bluntness with which he speaks, and I LIKE the protests against him.

It shows to me that people give a shiat.
Yep agreed. its much easier to tell who the libtard nutjobs are now. The can no longer blend in in any way. They are either walking around in v@gina suits, threatening to move to Canada, and/or spooging out more garbege online than all of the worlds landfills combined.

roger s

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean they were having protest marches before he was even sworn in. Let the guy do something first, then protest that if you want. Basically they're protesting that there was an election and someone won. How dare that happen in a democracy? Left wingers sure are some sore losers.
Right wingers aren't just sore losers but are even sore winners. You still won't accept the results of 2008 and 2012 and are now whining about 2016 even though you won. He's after revenge. Worst president ever.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I thought they were protesting the Planned Parenthood defund?

roger s

Banned
Reaction score
Yep agreed. its much easier to tell who the libtard nutjobs are now. The can no longer blend in in any way. They are either walking around in v@gina suits, threatening to move to Canada, and/or spooging out more garbege online than all of the worlds landfills combined.
Just one week in and he's taking away all of our rights. He's a dangerous authoritarian. What next, throwing people in jail for not agreeing with his extremist agenda?

roger s

Banned
Reaction score
I thought they were protesting the Planned Parenthood defund?
He plans on overturning Roe vs Wade and plans to take away people's right to vote under the guise of voter fraud. He plans to gut the first amendment too.