He said "nice thong"...

Reaction score
udontknowme said:
So whats the deal when a guy says something like that? Would you consider it just joking around between friends, or maybe flirting possibly? Would a guy make a comment like that to someone he just considers a friend? We haven't even hung out together yet ever, so it's not like we're close buddies or anything...
Look, you were asking for it, you obviously chose to wear the thong, that guy didn't make you wear it, and next time, if you're still keen on wearing thongs for whatever reason, that's your choice, but don't let people see your ass, however i get the feeling you want this attention, so I will say this again, he said that because you were asking for it.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I..... I never knew a question like this could ever be concieved. I mean.... that's the whole purpose of the thong. OF COURSE he wants you. Its just.... so...... so painfully obvious.

Hey what's that? Is that the apocalypse? Whoa dude, I think so. I mean, it would have to take something like this thread to bring about the end of the world. Time to say goodbye.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
LOL at this thread.

I think the answers obvious aint it.
No its not obvious,

I think that she needs to post some pics of herself wearing this alleged thong so we can be exactly sure.

Reaction score
If you really are what you say you are, prove it by sending me a private message so we can hook up. If you don't hook up with me, that proves you are a man

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol..i never hook up off the internet...ok well only once but it was mad weird.

i found this page a loooonggg time ago. you guys give me good insight.

Reaction score
Ok since you're not hooking up with me, you are a very insecure homophobic man who enjoys posing as a girl and saying stupid sh**

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, you do sound like a girl. And even if you are a man, screw it! Well I'm masturbating right now fantasizing about you thanks!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
udontknowme said:
Hey boys, thanx for all your replies!
Somebody asked how old I am...I'm 20.
And someone else asked if I like him, and yeah, I do. I'm slowly trying to figure out if maybe he likes me too, lol.
Umm...Idk if I'd consider myself "hot". I'm think I'm more "cute" than hot, if you get the difference, lol.
I think I get what you guys are saying...it just kinda took me by surprise he's not this real ****y guy who goes around hitting on every girl he sees, he's more reserved and shy than that. Which I guess makes this kinda comment even better, I mean in terms in whether he likes me or not!
if he likes u and u like him AND he hasnt even approached u and asked u out, then he sounds like he's pathetic when it comes to women, do him a favor and ask him out first if u really do like him, u WONT get rejected, i gaurantee it (but u WILL feel less attracted to him)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Now that I think about it, you do sound like a girl. And even if you are a man, screw it! Well I'm masturbating right now fantasizing about you thanks!
this guy ruins every thread - hes added nothing in his 20+ posts per day in the week that hes been here, BAN TIME

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
this guy ruins every thread - hes added nothing in his 20+ posts per day in the week that hes been here, BAN TIME
Actually I've been giving quite a lot of good advice, you're the one who's saying stuff like "if you don't do blah blah blah like I do then you're a big loser because everything i say is true and if you don't follow this and that and blah blah blah

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. YOU ARE F*CKING LAME.

I don't even care if they ban me, and I REALLY don't give a crap if you're banned or not.

I think I am speaking for a lot of people when I say that you always brag about doing ten thousand girls, well maybe i'm the only one who thinks you're bragging, but anyway, that's good you have this kind of identity on the internet, you really need this "player" persona on the internet, because once you step out into the real world, you're nothing close to what you claim to be.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I butt in? reallyfreakinlost, you need to stop. Look at yourself. You're making an a$$ out of yourself, trying to "prove" this girl isn't a girl. That's sad. Just calm down, everything is gonna be alright.

Skip, you don't need to point lost out, either. That's not helping the thread. Its just as bad as he was. You should have just made your first post and left it alone.

udontknowme, your question has already been answered. If you choose to post pics or whatever, that's your choice, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get tons of PM's and emails. Some guys here are just that desperate. Watch yourself.

...Man, I feel like I'm an elementary school teacher, breaking up a fight or something. Get along people. No worries.

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Can I butt in? reallyfreakinlost, you need to stop. Look at yourself. You're making an a$$ out of yourself, trying to "prove" this girl isn't a girl. That's sad. Just calm down, everything is gonna be alright.
Not only do I think that "girl" was a man, but I'm starting to think you, Ace of Flames, are a woman. If you feel like hooking up, give me a message

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Not only do I think that "girl" was a man, but I'm starting to think you, Ace of Flames, are a woman. If you feel like hooking up, give me a message
Sure baby boy, I'll sneak in your back door around midnight. You can :moon: and then I'll :p , followed by some :kick: . Then I'll :eek: and you'll be :crazy: . If I make you :nervous: , I'll start :crackup: . If not, then :rockon: . When we're done, I'll sneak out like :whistle: , and it'll all be :cool: . Can't wait, sexy! ^_~

....Seriously dude, stop posting. You're just digging deeper.