He has a gf and child I might be pregnant

Bosscatxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a gf and child I could be pregnant :( he asked about the abortion option and said he feels horrible mentioning it , I told him maybe If we broke all contact so he can get on with his own life and I will get on with mine will make things easier but he says he doesn't want to and we will always be friends regardless and he would feel horrible cutting me off and plus he needs to know if I'll be ok . I don't know what to do :( should I just cut all contact ? If it turns out that I am pregnant I couldn't abort , I didn't tell him this I just said I would :( I'm such a loser and a fool I blame myself . I have no one to talk to I would like to tell my mum for support but he said maybe keep it to our selfs as it might upset her but he said it's upto me if I want to , he's not a horrible person he's lovely but what should I do, he doesn't want to cut contact with I've asked him , the night we had sex I bled and maybe that was because he was to rough with me but he has been sweet and told me to get to the hospital to get it checked , I feel stupid tho because he told me he has cheated on his gf twice before me and he is with her because of his child he even told me a while ago if it wasn't so complicated he would give it a go with me but I wouldn't be able to trust him so that's out of the window but deep in my heart I care for him I so like him but I will never tell him this what should I do xx

Bosscatxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told him he doesn't have to worry but he said it's for both of us to worry about ?!! , I suppose if he wanted to he could just block me and disappear as he lives 200 miles away and I wouldn't be able to contact him if he did so maybe he does care ? I don't no :(

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your the other woman. He lied to get into your pants and te only reason he wants an abortion is so his infedelity never comes to light. The only way you would ever be able to have a relationship is after you have the kid and his life where he is becomes ruined.

This is kharma. Deal with it. I garentee whether you want to or not you get the fetus aborted theonly time this guy comes back is when he wants to **** again.

Sorry.