HBs with ugly men

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you wouldn't be the only one to notice HB with ugly guys.

But having said that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but they be holding some pretty ugly ****ers from time to time.

Seriously though looks ain't everything to a girl that doesn't mean they don't want a good looker but there's more to it than that. If you as a guy can be what they want then it really won't matter what you look like.

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I'm sensing you have a lot of inner anger or unresolved issues...

I just made an attempt to try to explain what I wrote. It's not like I put much thought into it, it was late at night, I wrote something, that's it. Get over it.
I use powerful words to describe states, I aint bitter towards you or any other jackass who posts and then wonders WHY he posted.
Next time place *useless rumbling* next to the subject :)

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
AH! You're a Brit! I knew it! No one else would be so stuck up.

Btw., its pAImAI, not pAiMAi. And the Mystery Method is the most analytical stuff I've ever seen in my life.
No your WRONG, Im from Australia... and for your info im not Australian either!
If you wonna call me stuck up then be it, i call it "blatantly honest"!

And from now on Im gonna be on YOUR ass too watching if you leave out a capital letter somewhere...

MM has its bad and good points, what you need to do is grab many methods/styles and make up your own that best suits you.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post sucks......

It sucks because instead of coming up with ridiculous theories and conjectures, those 'ugly guys' went after what they wanted...Girls would rather have an uglier guy with a 'take charge' attitude than some wimpy effeminate more attractive guy...

Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
This post sucks......

It sucks because instead of coming up with ridiculous theories and conjectures, those 'ugly guys' went after what they wanted...Girls would rather have an uglier guy with a 'take charge' attitude than some wimpy effeminate more attractive guy...
I second that sentiment!!!

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post does suck.

If you are confident about yourself and secure, what does it matter if you see a HB9 walking down the street with an "ugly" dude? Why does that make you mad? It should make you happy to think that there are ALOT of HB's out there who don't need to go out with a guy that looks like Brad Pitt.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
This post sucks......

You're right, this post does suck, but then again, looking on the bright side, look at what you realized by reading it. It wasn't as bad as it seemed...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Ok, I have a theory here about hot women who seem to be with who we deem "uglier" men.

Basically, the way I see it, these uglier men are often the uglier guys with better looking friends. The girl may use the uglier friend to get to the hot guy, but ultimately, they have trouble talking with the better looking friend while at the same time getting to know the ugly guy better, who happens to be a pretty cool guy.

Anyways, just a thought for you guys out there who aren't great looking, you may win the game if you have good looking buddies and you go out with them.

Then again, maybe I'm just rambling. I haven't been to this board for a while...
Why don't you just go up to her and ask her why she has such a horrendous taste in men