hb8 online

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chatting to some girl online, feel free to tell me where I've ****ed up and how I can respond to this last message. Used a pretty typical 'game' thing to try get her talking (not that she wasn't anyway but couldn't think of a clever response to her time and place comment)that everyone will recognise...

She first messaged me saying 'if only you were taller' so i said 'or you were shorter'

exchanged a few messages then after teasing her about being shallow, this:

How is that being shallow? Small man syndrome or what!

I'm just teasing! Hi, I'm ****, so why should I be taller hmmm?

Well if you weren't so rude there may have been some interest haha

Haha it was merely a joke, not many things I say on here are serious...!

There's a time and a place ;)

I guess there is... I get pretty bored when on here most of the time, let's play a game, I want you to tell me 4 things about yourself, 1 thing that is a lie, and I'll try to guess the lie..

So you're bored already and we haven't even started!

Now now play along ;)

Don't play games

I know she's **** testing me and all that... and now she's ended being really rather blunt. I'm well aware I ****ed up with the 'bored' comment but yeah, any advice on a retort would be greatly appreciated...

Edit: Mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.

B

BeDJ

I think this was PERFECTLY played, especially with an online chick that you have never met or received their phone number. Usually guys will try to go after her number ASAP or move on, but you stood out. She is wondering why you aren't like the other guys. So, after about 10 more exchanges, you should ask for the email.

Most guys online are perverted and she wants somebody she can shared the rest of their life with. You are playing it right by slow-playing it. Don't worry if it takes her a few days or weeks to respond to you, she is probably busy with other things.

Continue to do what your doing, you're on a good track. She is asking you nicely to not play games, because girls don't like guys that do. Women like guys that are upfront with their feelings, otherwise they will lose interest. Now is the time to casanova her. Say:

Oh sorry, I'm not like that. I think you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, I can't wait to share memories with you.

Ask her how her day is so she knows you really care and not just trying to get into her pants. Don't ever be willing to walk away, you got this.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear in mind I've never met her...

Is this 'Oh sorry, I'm not like that. I think you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, I can't wait to share memories with you.' being facetious or serious?

Thanks for the 'perfectly' reading back I feel like it was pretty weak and probably could've dealt with it better.

B

BeDJ

It's not weak at all and that's coming from someone who is doing well with the online dating.

I forgot the wink.

Oh sorry, I'm not like that. I think you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, I can't wait to share memories with you ;-)

It shows you are charming, yet playful.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
'the f*!k? She sounds like a self important bell-end and a little bit mental.

Swerve it, swerve it now.

B

BeDJ

Brosy said:
'the f*!k? She sounds like a self important bell-end and a little bit mental.

Swerve it, swerve it now.
She has to filter the quality guys from the jerks. This is her sh!t test way for doing so.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
It's not weak at all and that's coming from someone who is doing well with the online dating.

I forgot the wink.

Oh sorry, I'm not like that. I think you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, I can't wait to share memories with you ;-)

It shows you are charming, yet playful.
I think it comes across pretty sarcastic, taking the piss out of her but in a bad way, and just a bit weird as well, though you say you're good at this ****, so I guess I'll trust you.
@Brosy:

Wouldn't mind hitting it though mate.

I'd say I'm decent looking and the fact she's messaged me first would attest to that (sounds bigheaded, but whatever) - do you (BeginningDJ) put your online success more to your looks or your game?

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
milano21 said:
@Brosy:

Wouldn't mind hitting it though mate.
Haha fair enough, I can't see the pics.

I wouldn't see this as playful banter though, she seems pretty cutting and giving the general "ugh, you, impress me" vibe, which always winds me right up since nobody's ego can be bigger than mine.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brosy said:
Haha fair enough, I can't see the pics.

I wouldn't see this as playful banter though, she seems pretty cutting and giving the general "ugh, you, impress me" vibe, which always winds me right up since nobody's ego can be bigger than mine.
Get that vibe a lot online tbh, I think she was kinda playful in some of her earlier messages but who knows.

B

BeDJ

milano21 said:
do you (BeginningDJ) put your online success more to your looks or your game?
I'm about a 4 or 5 in the looks department, but that hasn't stopped me from getting online tail. For me, it's what you message, tingle her feeeeeelings. Contrary to what people on here say, online dating is 25% looks and 75% writing. Anyone telling you otherwise has terrible game.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
I'm about a 4 or 5 in the looks department, but that hasn't stopped me from getting online tail. For me, it's what you message, tingle her feeeeeelings. Contrary to what people on here say, online dating is 25% looks and 75% writing. Anyone telling you otherwise has terrible game.
I agree with that, but what do you think about your retort sounding a bit weird/whatever... ?

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
And now she's blocked me, before I had a chance to reply. haha wow

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

Well, you definitely have to be able to communicate via writing. I'm not sure about 75% though.

With me, I use openers that are actually relevant to what's on her profile. Not that pre-canned stuff that PUAs talk about. And I usually go for the number after the 2nd email. Maybe 3rd.

But what I never do is the pickup line-type of stuff. The "let's play a game" stuff. Because at some point you actually have to be a real person. You can't spend your entire first date operating off of pickup lines and bad jokes.

That's where good writing comes into play. Because you have to still operate within your own personality, but be interesting and funny at the same time.

But anyway, my point is, the only feelings that I try to inspire in a woman is the feeling that I'm an interesting, fun guy that she'd like to go on a date with.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Disagree entirely bro. Just mentioned this in another post here

Then again I am messaging girls like this and this.
haha the first one I keep seeing pop up a lot, how's it going with her?

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the tone playful and sexy. You can have casual conversation and mix it up if you're game is strong enough.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your response to her first message was good. After that the train just de-railed for a number of different reasons. She controlled the frame and then she got fake outraged (or real, who cares) to which you supplicated to her. Thus killing anything.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
Your response to her first message was good. After that the train just de-railed for a number of different reasons. She controlled the frame and then she got fake outraged (or real, who cares) to which you supplicated to her. Thus killing anything.
Appreciate the honesty, that's what I need. So how would you have handled it?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This^

The conversation was brutal. You were playing right into her frame and I could tell she had low interest by her tone. I would have changed the subject and never looked back. Once she got bored...she blocked you.

You gotta understand that women on these online dating sites are going to have an inflated sense of value/worth. There are a sh1t ton of guys competing for average looking women typically. You got 2 or 3 messages to set the right frame and set yourself apart....or your gonna get "next-ed".

B

BeDJ

Iceberg said:
Well, you definitely have to be able to communicate via writing. I'm not sure about 75% though.
Social_Leper said:
Disagree entirely bro. Just mentioned this in another post here

Then again I am messaging girls like this and this.
Why won't you guys let me have my fun?

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Small man syndrome or what
You: I make up for it in other departments