HB8 Flakey or Not: You decide

Don Juan
Reaction score
So. I've read the bible, etc.. recently divorced.

Meet a friend of a coworker at a bar. Hit it off, kino, big signs of interest. After an hour, leave together. Go for a walk, kiss, back to my place. Says she's not gonna have sex and shes a virgin. (Know to be untrue now)

I Text her 2 days later. Flirt in a few texts.
Ask her to bowling, says it sounds fun and she'll check schedule
Next night, I text and ask her out specific time.
Says "shoot I never text you back the other day" can't, has church (ash Wednesday)

I say "If you're interested, get back to me. If you're not, I had a good time and wish you the best. Your ball."

No reply

On FB later we talk a minute then I straight out ask if she's interested.
"Yes I would like to hang out sometime I should get my schedule Monday or Tuesday so I can tell you when I'm free then.

Talk a minute and end it.

Now Tuesday night, no word.

Flakey? **** test? Hard to get? Legitimate excuses? No interest.

Next move?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound very interested and can smell your desperation to top it off. You shouldn't have asked her again the next day if she hadn't gotten back to you.

Cut contact, only let her initiate contact and come to you. That's about all you can do, and I wouldn't hold my breath. Start meeting other girls.

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
she said monday or tuesday so wait till wensday night but if she doesnt txt u then somethings up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds fair enough. I wonder where I went wrong. Hard to tell if you're not following me around I guess lol

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't contact her on Wednesday either. Ball is in her court. You already explained that to her. Your words.

Don't F up even more.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
217 said:
So. I've read the bible, etc.. recently divorced.

Meet a friend of a coworker at a bar. Hit it off, kino, big signs of interest. After an hour, leave together. Go for a walk, kiss, back to my place. Says she's not gonna have sex and shes a virgin. (Know to be untrue now)

I Text her 2 days later. Flirt in a few texts.
Ask her to bowling, says it sounds fun and she'll check schedule
Next night, I text and ask her out specific time.
Says "shoot I never text you back the other day" can't, has church (ash Wednesday)

I say "If you're interested, get back to me. If you're not, I had a good time and wish you the best. Your ball."

No reply

On FB later we talk a minute then I straight out ask if she's interested.
"Yes I would like to hang out sometime I should get my schedule Monday or Tuesday so I can tell you when I'm free then.

Talk a minute and end it.

Now Tuesday night, no word.

Flakey? **** test? Hard to get? Legitimate excuses? No interest.

Next move?
It sounds like very low interest level. Just because she fooled around with you one night doesn't mean she is up for more.

Back off and see if she contacts you. Odds are very slim here. I'm sorry man.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I appreciate the advice. Sometimes the "slim chances" response is really what a guy needs to hear. Lesson learned right?

Wish I could have learned the lesson on, oh, a 5! But can't go back haha

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, you shouldn't of asked if she was interested. I think that killed it completely. You stuffed it up man. Find someone else. That's a question you leave for the girl!